Almost graduated? Or are you already working and in need of change? Then of course you have to look for a new job! Often, reading online vacancies is not enough to really assess what the job entail...
HVAC Quotation Engineer
Trane is acting in the HVAC business. For more than 35 years, we have been providing quality Trane air conditioning systems and other building solutions to commercial/industrial customers. We are acting within the Trane worldwide organization (26.000 persons) in Belgium & Luxemburg.
The HVAC Quotation Engineer is the anchor of the Sales department and sales cycle. In this role, you will assist internally our sales engineers to increase sales by the following:
- Selecting the equipment needed
- Preparing estimates and quotations for customers
- Drawing up tender documents or contracts
- Providing technical support to customers
- Following-up quotations sent (phone, mail)
- Preparing presentations (for the sales engineer) demonstrating how the product meets the client's needs
- Taking, progressing and monitoring orders
- And many more...
The ideal candidate should answer to the following :
- Good customer care skills
- Good written French + English (Dutch is a plus)
- Good organizational skills
- Good computer and keyboard skills
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- An ability to work independently and as a team
- Good administrative skills
- Quick to learn
Job requirement :
Bachelor/Master degree in Electromechanical Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience is required – experience is not especially required.
- We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals.
- We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest.
- We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
Articles you may want to read
Job Events: a guidebook
Solvay's Advanced Masters: a boost for your career
Political economy, Quantitative finance, Financial markets, Innovation & entrepreneurship, Innovation & strategic management: discover here the practical and intensive one-year postgraduat...
- French: excellent
- English: excellent
- Dutch: good