At the end of March, three MSc students from IÉSEG, Mejda AGREBI (MSc Business Analysis & Consulting), Nour JAIT (MSc International Business) and Sara FAYSSE (MSc International Business), took ...
HVAC Quotation Engineer
Trane is acting in the HVAC business. For more than 35 years, we have been providing quality Trane air conditioning systems and other building solutions to commercial/industrial customers. We are acting within the Trane worldwide organization (26.000 persons) in Belgium & Luxemburg.
The HVAC Quotation Engineer is the anchor of the Sales department and sales cycle. In this role, you will assist internally our sales engineers to increase sales by the following:
- Selecting the equipment needed
- Preparing estimates and quotations for customers
- Drawing up tender documents or contracts
- Providing technical support to customers
- Following-up quotations sent (phone, mail)
- Preparing presentations (for the sales engineer) demonstrating how the product meets the client's needs
- Taking, progressing and monitoring orders
- And many more...
The ideal candidate should answer to the following :
- Good customer care skills
- Good written French + English (Dutch is a plus)
- Good organizational skills
- Good computer and keyboard skills
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- An ability to work independently and as a team
- Good administrative skills
- Quick to learn
Job requirement :
Bachelor/Master degree in Electromechanical Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience is required – experience is not especially required.
- We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals.
- We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest.
- We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
Articles you may want to read
3 MSC students from IESEG win the Deloitte 2020 Young Women Challenge
CATÓLICA-LISBON: Your Business school in the heart of Lisbon
Have you ever thought of studying a MSc Program, fully taught in English, in the sunniest capital in Europe? This is your opportunity to study a Master Program in the areas of Management, Financ...
- French: excellent
- English: excellent
- Dutch: good