Almost graduated? Or are you already working and in need of change? Then of course you have to look for a new job! Often, reading online vacancies is not enough to really assess what the job entail...
Inside Sales Representative Bilingual FR/DU
Stanley Stella is a Belgian lifestyle B2B brand where style and sustainability meet. While our head office is located in Brussels we serve our customers across Europe with a future expansion worldwide.
With our responsible production we aim to create collections that are made to last. We have a big strive for sustainability, insisting on respect for people and planet at every stage in our supply chain
If you share our passionate stance on sustainability, believe that fashion can be done differently, are digitally minded, and want to take ownership of something meaningful then this could be your future workplace.
As an Inside Sales Representative you are the beating heart of our organization. Together with your colleagues you are responsible for excellent customer satisfaction on a daily basis.
Your tasks are :
- Being a brand ambassador of your region, you will make outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads, understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities in close collaboration with the Sales Managers in order to develop new business
- Increase brand awareness, promote new collections and execute cross – and upselling activities to active as well as inactive clients.
- Participate actively to internal goals such as our Stanley Stella Dealer Network according defined Service KPI’s
- you will travel time to time to perform new collection presentations, visit customers and meet prospects at the Fairs.
- A first working experience in a similar position; experience in textile and fashion is an asset
- Excellent in French and Dutch both written and spoken, English is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to deal with customers and other departments.
- Stress resistant and flexibility, particularly during high season
Personality is key : you are enthusiastic & customer-oriented . You are a cheerful, dynamic, flexible person with a contagious positive attitude.
- You will join a company driven by strong belief in sustainability and respect for people & planet
- A medium-sized company and growing environment where you can learn and develop new skills and where there is room for initiatives and creativity
- A young international and enthusiastic team, driven by passion for our brand, our products and community.
Articles you may want to read
Job Events: a guidebook
Solvay's Advanced Masters: a boost for your career
Political economy, Quantitative finance, Financial markets, Innovation & entrepreneurship, Innovation & strategic management: discover here the practical and intensive one-year postgraduat...
- French: mother tongue
- Dutch: excellent