Political economy, Quantitative finance, Financial markets, Innovation & entrepreneurship, Innovation & strategic management: discover here the practical and intensive one-year postgraduat...
Insurance Policy Officer
Do you have a passion for international trade, exports or finance?
Do not miss this opportunity: we are reinforcing our teams with new talent! Engage in a career at Credendo, a leading European Credit insurance company.
Credendo – Export Credit Agency has been excelling in export credit insurance for almost a century. The company has grown to become a European player which is active nowadays in fourteen European countries under the name of Credendo.
500 enthusiastic professionals, 300 of whom are working in Belgium, assess the risks linked to international trade transactions and elaborate solutions to cover them.
In order to reinforce our teams in Brussels, we are currently looking for a Insurance Policy Officer (m/f).
You will report to a Team coordinator and you will be part of a team within the Legal and Policy Management department.
- You will observe policies and perform any related administrative tasks; you will assist in the sales and commercialisation of the policies and keep in touch with insureds.
- You will check declarations, handle and manage them in order to correctly collect premiums and adequately cover the risks.
- You will take the initiative to propose changes in the contract terms establish several decision-making procedures and prepare contract documents and any necessary correspondence.
- You will prepare procedures for renewals and adaptations of policies and formulate proposals to solve diagnosed problems.
- You will ensure the handling and follow-up of payment delays in order to transfer them to the Claims Management service of the Claims department if necessary, with a view to the recovery of outstanding claims.
- You will participate in internal meetings and maintain external contacts with insureds, brokers and other company members so as to be the 'management' interlocutor for people who are interested and to offer them correct services.
- You hold a bachelor's degree (in economics, law, trade, insurance or accountancy).
- Your mother tongue is Dutch and you have very good English language skills, both oral and written. Knowledge of French is an additional asset.
- You like to work with figures and you have a good knowledge of IT-tools.
- You have a sense of initiative and you know what is of importance for the client.
- You are able to organise yourself and you are flexible and work accurately.
- You can work independently and at the same time cooperate with members of your team.
- A challenging career in a multilingual and international environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talent.
- An attractive salary supplemented.
- Our Belgian offices are located in the centre of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.
Articles you may want to read
Solvay's Advanced Masters: a boost for your career
=job.status_textBelfius First Job1210 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textDME Change First Job1000 BRUXELLES VILLEThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textClearSource First Job1200 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time