We are back with our second ask the recruiter blog post.
Internal Sales - Customer Support
SOD.DEL is a holding company containing Sodachem, Deltamat-Paquet, JCH Services, Ingfer Fillers & Minerals and Immo Delpa and mainly operates as an agent and distributor for different worldwide leading producers of mineral fillers on the Benelux market and in France.
Main industries we serve are Paints & Coatings; Plastics & Polymers, Glass Industry; Sealants & Adhesives, Building & Construction; Flooring; Rubber; Ceramics & Refractory; Animal Feed and Agriculture.
As Internal Sales - Customer Support you will manage following activities and responsibilities :
Commercial function :
- Contact with customers, suppliers and logistical partners
- Customer support :
- General communication to customers (commercial follow-up, scheduling of appointments, etc.)
- Support to our sales staff for their customer visits (calculation of quotes, sending of samples, etc.)
- Order collection via mail and phone
- Order processing in our ERP system (AFAS) and follow-up
- Support to our suppliers :
- General communication to suppliers
- Order processing and follow-up to ensure in-time deliveries
- Stock level management & order placement at our suppliers
- Support to our sales staff with reporting towards suppliers (data analysis)
Internal role :
- Good support and teamwork to ensure realisation of company goals
- Accounting support :
- Invoicing of customers, entering of supplier invoices and bank statements in our ERP system
- Managing the unpaid suppliers and customers (execute payments and send reminders)
- Be critical with regards to our ways of working and internal tools & systems in order to continuously improve ourselves
- Have a pragmatic, customer-oriented approach towards the different situations that will present themselves
At start it will be important that you learn about our industry and internal & external ways of working. One month training period is foreseen to ensure a good transition of work from a person who will retire soon.
- Perfectly bilingual in French and Dutch and a good knowledge of English is necessary. Knowledge of German is a plus
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- A dynamic personality willing to learn and to take initiative while fostering teamwork with a lot of fun and positive attitude
- Higher education or university degree
In addition to being part of a fun, dynamic and challenging workforce, you will work in close collaboration with the company owners and be given many opportunities to develop yourself. We are proud to offer an attractive salary and extra-legal benefits.
Articles you may want to read
Ask the recruiter: Board of innovation
- French: mother tongue
- Dutch: excellent
- English: excellent
- German: basic