At the end of March, three MSc students from IÉSEG, Mejda AGREBI (MSc Business Analysis & Consulting), Nour JAIT (MSc International Business) and Sara FAYSSE (MSc International Business), took ...
IT Graduate Program
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
JUMP START YOUR CAREER
Are connectivity, electrification and digitalization concepts that trigger your imagination? Would you like to be in the epicenter of IT development and help create the business of tomorrow? If so, this program will give you a great foundation for your future career.
Here, you will get to work together with some of the brightest and most creative people in the Information Technology field. You will deep dive into the organization, with some 6000 people, that are responsible for managing, sourcing and delivering IT Solutions and Services.
Do you have what it takes?
To qualify for the IT Graduate Program you will need:
- A BSc or MSc in Engineering science, Computer science, Business Administration or equivalent
- Passion for IT
- Maximum two years previous working experience prior to, or after graduation
- Solid English skills and have an international mind-set
- Valid work permit for the country to which you apply
How former graduates experienced their Volvo Group Graduate Program
At the end of each Graduate Program, we ask participants what they liked most about their experience. This is what they say:
- A real job with attractive salary and benefits
- Working on real business challenges and top notch technologies
- Training, job rotations and mentoring to develop my technical and soft skills
- The feeling of being heard, trusted and appreciated by passionate colleagues
- A passport to explore the world and to work with people from 130 nationalities
- Insights in many roles, organizations and cultures to jump start my career
- A fantastic network of contacts making me ready for the future
- A chance to be part of projects that benefit society for real
- Countless opportunities to become who I want to be
- Serious fun and potentially friends for life!
From the start, you will have a permanent position within the Volvo Group. During the 12 months program, you will work on real projects, side by side with colleagues across the globe. In parallel, you and your fellow graduate program participants will take part in common learning modules designed to help you grow your network, develop as a person and prepare you for your future career in the Volvo Group
Articles you may want to read
3 MSC students from IESEG win the Deloitte 2020 Young Women Challenge
CATÓLICA-LISBON: Your Business school in the heart of Lisbon
Have you ever thought of studying a MSc Program, fully taught in English, in the sunniest capital in Europe? This is your opportunity to study a Master Program in the areas of Management, Financ...
- English: excellent
- Dutch: excellent