IE University embraces all challenges as an opportunity for growth—and encourages their students to do the same. Located in the heart of Madrid, the dynamic institution never sits still, providing ...
JAVA Software Engineers
MAINSYS is an IT company specialized in the integration and development of software for the banking and financial sector.
With more than 190 highly qualified experts, MAINSYS has successfully delivered projects to numerous financial institutions in Belgium, France, Luxembourg and Europe, since 1995.
Relying on its dual expertise in computer science and banking business, MAINSYS:
- manages large scale integration projects,
- designs, develops and implements its own set of software solutions,
- designs tailor-made IT solutions for specific customer needs,
- provides comprehensive and innovative services around various banking software present on the market.
In order to develop our solutions and deliver new projects for our clients, MAINSYS is looking for technical architects and J2EE analyst-developers. You will:
* participate in the definition of the needs and choice of architectures,
* take part in the conceptual and technical analyses of the architecture components,
* develop and integrate the various software components,
* be responsible for the quality of these components and for the execution of the test plans,
* deploy these components in test and production environments.
You hold an engineering degree or a Master degree in computer science.
You have between 0 and 3 year experience.
You are proficient in English.
You are experienced in developing in J2EE environments, among others:
* W3C : HTTP, (X)HTML, CSS, XML
* J2EE : JDBC, JSP, Servlet, EJB, JPA , JMS
* Java Frameworks: Struts, Log4j, Hibernate, Spring, iText
* Java IDE : Eclipse
* Application Server : JBoss, Tomcat, Websphere,
* SOA : Webservice (CXF), MOM (HornetQ, ActiveMQ), ESB (Mule, Camel),
* Testing : jUnit, DbUnit, EasyMock, Mockito
* DBMS : Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL
Challenging projects in touch with the latest technologies.
A team of colleagues ready to welcome you with open arms.
Training opportunities to keep developing your skill set.
A permanent contract with growing responsibilities and real career opportunities in a dynamic and flexible company structure.
Articles you may want to read
IE University: an educational ecosystem that thrives on challenges
3 MSC students from IESEG win the Deloitte 2020 Young Women Challenge
At the end of March, three MSc students from IÉSEG, Mejda AGREBI (MSc Business Analysis & Consulting), Nour JAIT (MSc International Business) and Sara FAYSSE (MSc International Business), took ...