We are back with our second ask the recruiter blog post.
Jr Credit/Cash controller
We are looking for a Jr Accountant profile (Cash/Credit Control) to join a compnay in Brussels busy in the gaming and entertainment sector. one of the leaders in their market they are constantly growing and attracting new clients and collaborators. You want a challenging opportunity in a thriving environment, then let's start your career here!
- Input data about the general accounts and register them
- Daily update and follow-up on thier agencies in terms of cost, cash and bank transfers
- Be the point of contact for agencies queries
- Report to the authority and internal point of contact
- Be in charge of phone conversation to inform and guide clients
- Control incoming and outgoing documentation
- Educational background in accountancy or cash management, a first experience is a clear advantage
- Client-oriented and thorough when delivering high-quality services
- Great communications skills and stress resistant when in touch with clients and agencies
- Want to grow internally given the expertise you will gain in this advisory role
- Admin is not a chore to you and your are motivated to be detail-oriented
- Fluent or very good level in English, French AND Dutch
If you are interested in or curious about this opportunity, feel free to appy with your latest CV.
Articles you may want to read
Ask the recruiter: Board of innovation
- English: good
- French: good
- Dutch: medium