Political economy, Quantitative finance, Financial markets, Innovation & entrepreneurship, Innovation & strategic management: discover here the practical and intensive one-year postgraduat...
We are currently looking for a resource acting as junior accountant in the FIN OPS team – General Accounting with a significant potential for growth in the function.
The tasks of the junior accountant consist of:
- Assisting to the management of ledgers, postings and provisions
- Reconciling general ledger accounts, performing analysis
- Liaising with payment scheme flow department for accounting related topics
- Assisting to the preparation of the accounts and internal and external reporting, tax reporting included
- Educated to degree level in Accountancy, minimum bachelor in Accountancy
- Knowledge of general ledger accounting BE GAAP & IFRS
- Knowledge on Belgian VAT, income taxes
- Manages own time effectively, handling multiple demands
- Makes clear agreements about what should be delivered and when
- Efficiently achieves objectives
- Develops the required knowledge of the assignment
Processing Thinking Ability
- Analytical & integrative thinking ability
- Uses clear language to ensure others understand what is being said;
- Clear and to the point in written communication;
- Communicates with high impact;
- Can communicate in English, French and Dutch
- Makes realistic promises that can be delivered;
- Is open and honest regarding problems and mistakes;
- Ensures that confidential information remains confidential.
Could this be something interesting for you? Don't hesitate to send your CV
Interesting salary package with a significant potential for growth in the function.
Articles you may want to read
Solvay's Advanced Masters: a boost for your career