Almost graduated? Or are you already working and in need of change? Then of course you have to look for a new job! Often, reading online vacancies is not enough to really assess what the job entail...
MTS Associated Markets
MTS Associated Markets SA is an electronic financial platform where banks quote and trade government (Belgian, Finnish & Danish) securities, regulated by National Bank of Belgium and FSMA. A team of four persons is responsible for the leadership, administration, client service and business development.
The company is located in the center of Brussels and our working language is English, therefore please send us your CV in English.
You will be an important member of a small team, sharing the common mission of delivering services and solutions to the clients, including:
- accounting duties: bookkeeping, invoicing and bank accounts management;
- performing of financial reporting such as drafting business plans;
- performing quantitative analysis such as producing regular and ad hoc analysis reports;
- liaising with VAT & Tax administration and financial regulators (National Bank of Belgium and FSMA);
- assisting in the preparation of reports for Board & Market Committee meetings, General Assembly, etc.
The job might also offer opportunities for development into client relationship management.
- computer literate (very good command of Excel and Office is necessary, Access is a bonus);
- fluent in English (oral and written) and very good command of French or Dutch;
- motivated, flexible, service oriented with a strong sense of responsibility and team playing;
- analytical minded, at ease with numbers;
- curiosity for information technology in general and a business related bachelor degree;
- good knowledge of accounting rules.
- a competitive salary with extra-legal advantages;
- an interesting and diversified job in an international environment;
- a friendly work atmosphere in a small Company where every employee makes the difference.
Articles you may want to read
Job Events: a guidebook
Solvay's Advanced Masters: a boost for your career
Political economy, Quantitative finance, Financial markets, Innovation & entrepreneurship, Innovation & strategic management: discover here the practical and intensive one-year postgraduat...
=job.status_textDME Change First Job1000 BRUXELLES VILLEThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textClearSource First Job1200 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent