Have you ever thought of studying a MSc Program, fully taught in English, in the sunniest capital in Europe? This is your opportunity to study a Master Program in the areas of Management, Financ...
Nu Skin Enterprises
Nu Skin Enterprises is a growing US based company, quoted on the New York Stock Exchange.
At Nu Skin Enterprises we are in business to be a force for good throughout the world. We accomplish this by creating and selling exceptional anti-ageing personal care products and nutritional supplements, providing rewarding direct sales business opportunities and supporting distributors, shareholders, consumers and employees in ways that improve their quality of life. We offer a positive, uplifting work environment in which each person is supported in fulfilling its potential. We are a dynamic, international company with a rich diversity of cultures and nationalities represented in our staff.
In this role you will report to the Senior Accountant and have the following responsibilities:
Accounts payable accounting:
* Responsible for processing of accounts payable invoices
* Follow up of payments with vendors and resolving discrepancies
Processing employee expense reports:
* Verifying expenses in line with the company guidelines and correcting errors
* Entering the expenses in SAP
Processing of bank statements
* Archiving documents: ensure a good filing system to create transparency for the Finance team
* Assisting in payment runs: verification and documentation
* Providing efficient response to ad-hoc requests
* Bachelor degree in Accounting
* Excellent English and Dutch skills, both written and verbal, and at least one other European Language (preferably French)
* Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel
* You are passionate about numbers
* You are highly self-motivated and an independent worker
* You pay a strong attention to details
* You demonstrate integrity in the workplace: you respect confidentiality
* You are solution minded
* You are process-oriented
* You are flexible and stress resistant
* You are able to work in an international environment
A challenging opportunity in an expanding and dynamic company where you will work close to the business, have international contacts and have exposure to other Nu Skin departments and where you are able to contribute to the development of a successful team.
Articles you may want to read
CATÓLICA-LISBON: Your Business school in the heart of Lisbon