IE University embraces all challenges as an opportunity for growth—and encourages their students to do the same. Located in the heart of Madrid, the dynamic institution never sits still, providing ...
Junior Analyst - FR/EN
Clearsource is een stabiel Belgische ICT recruitment bedrijf met een uitstekende reputatie. We verzorgen IT recruitment services in België en over heel Europa. Sinds onze oprichting in 2005 trekken we constant High-calibre profielen aan die we plaatsen bij een divers portfolio van corporate clients. Wij streven naar lange termijn relaties met onze klanten. Met succes, want 80% van onze business komt voor uit terugkerende klanten! Ons succes is gebaseerd op verschillende core values:
Who wouldn’t want to be paid to learn? We are looking for freshly young graduated people in the economics/business field and offer you the opportunity to join a traineeship program of 2 years in a dynamic company where you’ll become Functional/Business Analyst. You’ll be trained by experts on high-demands tools and methodologies which are fundamentals to evolve in business roles afterwards. After the two year traineeship, you will get the chance to grow into a senior role.
Are you looking for your first professional experience? Are you eager to learn a lot from experts? Do you want to work for dynamic and ambitious projects? This traineeship is made for you!
This employer offers personal mentoring on site. You will learn all about the company and the sector! You will be a part of a great team of like minded people where you will get internal as well as external trainings. Also, this traineeship has very big growing potential!
Step by step, you’ll take on these responsibilities:
- Support different types of business users in the implementation of daily business processes to ensure business continuity
- An understanding of business processes and applications used to quickly and autonomously ensure the operational implementation of these processes
- Knowledge of market processes
- The self-realization of clearly defined operational tasks (using different IT applications)
- The autonomous clarification of possible operational problems and propose corrections that can be performed after validation by the business owner
- Monitoring of work in progress and transmission of reports on the progress to the business owner
- Support for drafting work instructions and potential test cases under the supervision of the business owner
- The self-realization of application testing based on test cases defined under the supervision of the business owner
- Participation in team meetings and the possible registration of reports of those meetings
- Bachelor or Master Degree in a scientific, business or economic area
- French or Dutch with good knowledge of English
- Not more than 3 years of experience
- Client oriented mindset
- Analytical spirit
- Proactive and structured
- Outstanding communication skills
A great learning experience that will result in a senior function on site: Project management, analyst or Team leader. You will get the change to learn on the job and will find out where your strengths lie.
Articles you may want to read
IE University: an educational ecosystem that thrives on challenges
3 MSC students from IESEG win the Deloitte 2020 Young Women Challenge
At the end of March, three MSc students from IÉSEG, Mejda AGREBI (MSc Business Analysis & Consulting), Nour JAIT (MSc International Business) and Sara FAYSSE (MSc International Business), took ...
- French: excellent