We are back with our second ask the recruiter blog post.
Junior Business Developer (French and/or Dutch + English)
Maltem Consulting: organizational consulting and project ownership assistance in information system.
MALTEM Consulting is a company specialized in organization and information system management in financial, banking and insurance environments and more recently in the energy, telecoms and media domains also.
With offices in Paris, Lille, Brussels, Luxembourg, Singapore, Shanghai and Hong Kong, MALTEM Consulting provides customers with turnkey solutions, from a strategic approach to the operational implementation of organisations and IT systems, constantly seeking to create value.
We are looking for people sharing our corporate values among our local and international networks and promote close relationship with our customers and internal teams.
You will have to support the commercial development of your area.
As a fresh graduate, you will follow an extensive training on our sales methods and a personal mentoring during your integration on the field.
– Account Management for strategic clients (banks, insurances companies, energy…)
– Business development of new key accounts (financial, banking, energy, telecommunication…)
– Working in collaboration with the HR department
– Relationship management with our consultants (Dutch, French or English speaking)
Rather than a diploma or an extensive experience, it’s your state of mind which will allow you to reach your potential and new heights with Maltem!
– Enthusiastic, ambitious and enduring, you have the ability to communicate and to learn quickly.
– You are a native Dutch speaker, able to accelerate the Flemish activities in the north of Belgium and you speak English fluently
– And/Or you are a native French speaker able to reinforce the current team, and you speak English Fluently
– An attractive salary
– Uncapped commissions
– Geographically limited prospecting area
– Advantages: phone, PC, car and expenses
– Exciting business challenges throughout the year
Articles you may want to read
Ask the recruiter: Board of innovation
2017-07-01=job.status_textCheeeseBOX First Job1190 ForestThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2015-09-01=job.status_textEngibex First Job1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
2015-06-16=job.status_textBlake & Partners First Job1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2015-08-01=job.status_textAllegis First Job1040 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
2015-09-01=job.status_textNielsen First Job1200 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time