We are back with our second ask the recruiter blog post.
Junior Cash Collector – Accountant Support
Odoo is a suite of business apps that covers all enterprise management needs: CRM, e-Commerce, Accounting, Project Management, Inventory, POS, etc. We disrupt the enterprise software market by making fully open source, super easy and full featured (3000+ apps) software accessible to SMEs at a very low cost.
Even after 10 years of experience, Odoo maintains its startup mindset where people can really bring their ideas to improve what and how we do. We are looking for different young profiles; Junior Business Advisor, Junior Business Analyst, Developers, ...
Feel free to read more on our website !
Odoo, one of the fastest growing IT company of Belgium, is looking for a junior and dynamic Cash Collector & Accoutant support, which is maybe you !
Your role within the organization will be mainly to be in charge of the smooth relationship with our clients from a financial point of view. The goal of your job is to take the lead when our sales people face some issues with their clients’ payments. The great aspect of this position is the fact that the ideal candidate will be in contact with all the employees of the company, partners and customers on a global level.
One of your main responsibilities will be also the accounting support to assist our current financial department. You will be, for example, in charge of accounting reconciliation, Journal entries to post revenues and expenses, process invoices and ad hoc financial reporting support.
Even if you will have to regularly report to the CFO, you will work independently by managing your time as you want.
Take this challenge as an opportunity to be part of a young growing company where your responsibilities have the potential to quickly evolve and where you will boost your accounting skills, everything is a dynamic and international environment.
- Follow up of customers’ payments
- Accounting support (booking entries, A/R)
- Cash forecast
- Reporting and budgeting
- At least a bachelor degree in accounting
- Fluent in English
- 0 - 2 years of experience
- Autonomous and fast learner
Nice to Have:
- Other European languages
- Solution minded
- Work proactively
- Available now
- IT and business affinity
What do we offer?
- A full-time position with an attractive salary package
- Advanced trainings: functional trainings
- An international and flexible Company with offices in Belgium, Luxemburg, San Francisco, New-York, India, Hong Kong
- Real responsibilities and challenges and a fast evolution
- A fun and hard working environment where each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work and make a real contribution to the success of the company
Articles you may want to read
Ask the recruiter: Board of innovation
- English: excellent
- French: good