We are back with our second ask the recruiter blog post.
Junior consultant Microsoft Dynamics AX
World market leader Adifo develops and services a unique range of feed industry-specific software tools for least-cost feed formulation, quality data management, ration calculation, cloud services and ERP. 600 customers in over 60 countries apply Adifo’s software to optimize their resources, to achieve optimal animal performance, to service their clients, to be more efficient and to be more profitable. 95 passionate employees, continuous input from users, more than 40 years of experience and state-of-the-art technology guarantee innovative products that make a difference.
You analyse, configure and implement tailor made software solutions for companies in the feed and food industry. You give trainings and document the application. You spend up to 30% of your working time abroad.
As Microsoft Dynamics AX consultant you are part of team with architects, developers and other consultants. Your main tasks are:
* Analysing customer needs and translating them into an optimal solution
* Implementing projects: you are a key figure between the customer and the various departments at Adifo (development, helpdesk, installation, administration, sales)
* Giving trainings
* Documenting the application
* Supporting and advising the help desk
* Testing new MILAS AX versions
* You have a master’s or bachelor’s degree in IT, Economics or Bio Sciences
* You speak and write Dutch and English (German is an advantage) and/or you are prepared to learn an extra language
* You are prepared to spend short periods abroad
* You are communicative and social
* You are analytical and driven
* You have a passion for IT. A first working experience with ERP is a plus
A professional and international working environment, working with the latest technologies
A technologically innovative product that enjoys worldwide fame
A passionate team in which collegiality, enthusiasm and creativity take centre stage
Specific training possibilities according to your growth profile
A competitive remuneration package with extra-legal benefits
Articles you may want to read
Ask the recruiter: Board of innovation