Consulting has many facets. We have identified several types of consulting and tried to explain them as clearly as possible so that this sector has no more secrets for you!
Junior Corporate Tax Consultant
PwC provides professional services in the audit, tax and consulting domains. We’re part of a large international network and are the global leader in our sector.
At PwC we're looking for people who dare to question how things are done and look for better solutions.
People who like challenges and see opportunities even within constraints. Because that's the only way to set new benchmarks.
Taxation has never been a more heavily and openly debated topic than in the last few years and months. It’s likely this will not change in the future. Benjamin Franklin also recognised back in 1789 that taxes are one of life’s certainties.
Would you like to be part of the ever-changing and globalising world of tax matters? Helping some of the most fascinating companies and individuals on the planet to deal with their taxes will allow you to develop yourself throughout your career in a challenging and international environment. Your skills and creativity will contribute to solving complex topics and will generate added value for our clients.
You will first choose between corporate, indirect or personal tax or for the combination of accounting and tax. Later on, you can always apply for a swap to one of the other focus areas within our firm.
Within Corporate Tax, you will help national and international groups deal with all kinds of topics and opportunities in the local and international corporate tax domain. Topics may range from fairly generic to highly specialised, either in terms of service area (transfer pricing, international tax, mergers and acquisitions, etc.) or in terms of certain industries (financial services, real estate, etc.).
- You have a bachelor's degree in Accountancy/Taxation or Law Practice or a master's degree in Law, (Applied) Economics, Commercial Engineering or Business Studies.
- A qualification in tax would be a bonus. Otherwise, you are willing to take evening classes, if necessary.
- You are graduating this academic year or have a maximum of two years' experience.
- You are a motivated and dynamic team player with an eye for detail and an eagerness to learn. You are able to work on your own and have a good sense of responsibility. - - You are client-oriented and have good social skills. You have a critical mind and you want to avoid following the beaten track by thinking out of the box.
- You have good writing skills and a flair for numbers.
- You are able to express yourself fluently in English and in Dutch and/or French
Sounds like your profile? Then you could be the person we’re looking for!
We have this opportunity at our Brussels, Ghent or Antwerp office.
You will become part of one of the leading global professional services firms, where you get the opportunity to develop yourself throughout your entire career and work in creative, challenging and often multidisciplinary & international teams. To facilitate your development, we have an extensive internal and external learning and development programme to offer. You will receive an attractive total package, including a gross salary, a company car with fuel card, a laptop, a mobile phone with spendable budget, cost allowances, hospitalisation coverage, life insurance and an occupational pension scheme. If you are hired, you will start in July, August or September 2018.
- English: excellent