Have you ever thought of studying a MSc Program, fully taught in English, in the sunniest capital in Europe? This is your opportunity to study a Master Program in the areas of Management, Financ...
Junior Data Warehouse Architect
We open a world of digital opportunities so people live better and work smarter.
Who are we?
Our department provides the Data Warehouse and Data Lake solutions (from design to deployment) for all analytical needs of our internal and external customers (both traditional reporting and more advanced analyses based on artificial intelligence or machine learning). The most important technologies that we use are Teradata, Hadoop, Spark, SQL, Informatica, Microstrategy, Power BI, Python, Java,...
As data warehouse architect you are responsible for designing data warehouse solutions that support our company in its business intelligence and advanced analytics needs. You start from the client’s requirements to develop a solution blueprint for the architecture and during the project implementation you make sure the solution is compliant to the requirements and the architecture.
Next to the client driven projects, you also design the architectural roadmap to deal with technical evolutions and transformation programs. You will gain insights in the technologies, frameworks, tools and suppliers on the market and you take a leading role in the technology choices.
- You achieved a Master degree in IT or IT related specialization.
- A first experience (internship, job,...) in a - data related - IT technical function is an asset.
- During your studies / career / specific training you have gained experience / knowledge in data analysis or artificial intelligence or machine learning and eventually in IT development tools (Java, Python, SQL ...).
- You enjoy working in a challenging and rapidly evolving world and you follow the latest technological developments.
- Knowledge or a first experience in Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Spark, ...) is an asset.
- Your strong communication skills enable you to build and maintain an internal network.
- You are able to plan your tasks autonomously and you enjoy working in a team.
- Your active listening skills enable you to optimally support your internal customers.
- You speak and write English fluently. Knowledge of Dutch and / or French is a plus.
At Proximus you have the possibility to shape your own future and the digital future of our customers.
We offer you:
- Our digital workplace, which assure you a better work-life balance
- A nice and varied salary package including insurance, a mobility plan of your choice, telecom and other benefits.
- The opportunity to build your own career and your development thanks to a continuous learning environment and the exhaustive offer of our Proximus Corporate University.
Articles you may want to read
CATÓLICA-LISBON: Your Business school in the heart of Lisbon
=job.status_textProximus First Job1030 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textKondaiah First Job1140 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textTelenet First Job1200 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2020-02-17=job.status_textCTG First Job1831 MachelenThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent