IE University embraces all challenges as an opportunity for growth—and encourages their students to do the same. Located in the heart of Madrid, the dynamic institution never sits still, providing ...
Junior Database Administrator
DEME is a global solutions provider in a challenging and rapidly changing world. Our expertise and vast experience has been deployed over the centuries for dredging, environmental and marine engineering business solutions such as: port construction and improving maritime access worldwide. We have been creating land for 150 years and will continue to do so in the future. Therefore we are looking for motivated candidates to reinforce our team.
* Assist in designing, implementing and maintaining Relational and Historian database environments, analytical environments and data warehouses.
* Assist in monitoring and delivering second line support to our internal clients.
* Adherence to procedures, processes, and policies.
* Assist in designing and implementing security measures on database level.
* Responsible for the availability of the environments.
* Assist in achieving success in all the data base projects.
* You report to the head of the Database Team
* You have a bachelor or master degree in informatics or similar
* Experience in system engineering or database administration is an important asset in your application, but not a necessity.
* You have a working knowledge or great interest in: Microsoft SQL Server and sql server product (ssas,ssis, mds, etc. … ), data and data concepts, severs and server networks, server performance, powerShell scripting, SQL scripting, active directory authorization. Experience in cloud technologies is a plus.
* You are fluent in English and Dutch. You are a hands-on problem solver and able to work independently and in team
* Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment in Belgium, as well as abroad.
* Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
* Top quality education and training opportunities.
* A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
Articles you may want to read
IE University: an educational ecosystem that thrives on challenges
3 MSC students from IESEG win the Deloitte 2020 Young Women Challenge
At the end of March, three MSc students from IÉSEG, Mejda AGREBI (MSc Business Analysis & Consulting), Nour JAIT (MSc International Business) and Sara FAYSSE (MSc International Business), took ...