We are back with our second ask the recruiter blog post.
Sopra Banking Software
Junior IT Consultant
Sopra Banking Software is a global leader in software, integration, support and advice services for over 500 banks and financial institutions in over 70 countries. Its goal is to accompany clients in their business growth and international strategies through a long-term partnership approach, supported by the dedication of close to 2,500 skilled experts. Sopra Banking Software is a subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group – a leader in consulting, IT services and software development in Europe.
Train you as multi-facetted consultants, specialized in finance as well as in IT.
After a first 3 week initial training and multiple trainings concerning the banking sector, the IT Consultant will be responsible for:
• Work on the development and implementation of our “Sopra Banking Suite” software;
• Perform functional and technical analysis;
• Learn about the banking and finance industry.
Thanks to the acquired experience on various client based projects, the IT Consultant will be able to train and coach new hires in order to evolve to a function including team management and/or technical expertise.
• Master in Engineering, Sciences or Computer Sciences with maximum two years of experience;
• Interest in the finance industry;
• Team player;
• Mobile and flexible;
• Good knowledge of English.
• A young & dynamic environment;
• Clearly defined growth possibilities on multiple national and international projects;
• Sopra Banking University foresees trainings available throughout the entire career;
• Attractive financial package including interesting compensation & benefits such as an extended insurance package, a competitive salary and a range of employee benefits.
Apply on our website: http://goo.gl/Fg91a4
Articles you may want to read
Ask the recruiter: Board of innovation
- French: excellent
- English: good