Political economy, Quantitative finance, Financial markets, Innovation & entrepreneurship, Innovation & strategic management: discover here the practical and intensive one-year postgraduat...
Junior Product Manager met start in sales!
Hilti provides leading-edge technology to the global construction industry. Hilti products, systems and services offer the construction professional innovative solutions with outstanding added value. World leader, in more than 120 countries on 5 continents, 20,000 team members, direct selling company, 200,000 customer contacts per day, more than 30 innovations per year. That’s Hilti.
iscover a global company where you can develop your full potential!
In order to thoroughly understand our products, services and customers’ needs you will start as a Sales Representative in your region for max. 1 year. Within this year you will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned B2B customers and identifying and creating new opportunities within your territory.
After this in-depth ‘training period’ you will join the Marketing team as a Junior Product Manager to manage a defined product portfolio to achieve product and market leadership. Therefore you will:
- Translate global product lines strategies into national action plan, based on market potential, key applications, customers’ needs and competitor moves;
- Manage new product introductions and develop the necessary communications and promotions for the products in close collaboration with the respective business units in France and Liechtenstein
- Develop and implement strategic and tactical marketing plans for the assigned product portfolio, in order to achieve the business targets;
- Manage all aspects of trade marketing through close cooperation with different departments nationally
- Provide strong support to all sales teams as local expert of your product lines, being able to answer technical questions and give product training;
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Business/Marketing/ Engineering;
- You have strong presentation and communication skills in Dutch, French and English;
- You have an affinity with the construction sector;
- You are proficient in MS Office;
- You are a problem solver with a “can-do” attitude and strong analytical skills;
- You are a team player who is able to motivate others;
- Ideally you are willing to relocate (nationally and/or internationally).
You will receive continuous training;
A positive development in this role will lead to increased responsibilities and an opportunity to grow within the department;
Attractive salary package with extralegal advantages (bonus, meal vouchers, pension plan, medical insurance) and company car;
Opportunity to develop on national or international level within a stable financial organization.
Articles you may want to read
Solvay's Advanced Masters: a boost for your career