At the end of March, three MSc students from IÉSEG, Mejda AGREBI (MSc Business Analysis & Consulting), Nour JAIT (MSc International Business) and Sara FAYSSE (MSc International Business), took ...
IPS Belgium s.a.
Junior Project Engineer
Group-IPS is a multidisciplinary engineering company that focuses on feasibility study, preparation and management of industrial projects. More than 900 projects –from (small) technical modifications/ optimizations to the erection of green-field industrial facilities -have been successfully accomplished in the past 25 years.
Your single source of all project related services
With more than 180 engineers and managers, the Group-IPS team offers you all project related services in various industries, such as Steel, Aluminium, Glass, Automotive, Chemical, Petrochemical, Real Estate, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology. The company-owned IPS Project Management School and the IPS Competence Centre ensure the highest available architectural, technical and managerial standards to obtain the best project performance and long-term customer satisfaction.
Do not hesitate to enter the world of professional and fully integrated project management. Welcome to the world of Group-IPS.
Your responsibilities include:
Our Junior Project Engineers actively participate in a wide range of project work, ranging from small improvements to large industrial constructions. They will be sent to our headquarters in Europe for an extended amount of time (+/- 1 year) to discover IPS values and our internal resources in Europe. The management of those projects can include multiple phases and/or disciplines:
- Process description
- Project definition file
- Overall time schedule
- General Layout
- Permitting roadmap
- Procurement strategy
- Quality manual
- Procurement (specifications, technical/contractual/commercial negotiations, contractual agreements)
- Basic engineering
- Detailed budget
- Permitting (architecture, environment, permit request, local negotiations)
- Detailed time schedule
- Project execution plan
- Project Management (administration, communication, quality/quantity management, scope management, cost control…)
- Check/coordinate detailed engineering
- Site & Safety Management
- Commissioning Management
- Our Junior Project Engineers need to be team players. They are open to new ideas and think out of the box.
- Rigorous and organized, they are able to work accurate.
- They are flexible and can easily adapt themselves to different working conditions and multiple project environments.
- They understand the importance of prevention and safety in our work and behave as exemplarily.
- They are willing to travel frequently.
- Unless for smaller projects, the Junior Project Engineer has limited responsibility towards the client.
- Education: Civil or industrial engineer, specialization can be Civil, HVAC, Structural, electromechanical, Electricity, Automation, Safety, Process, Bio or Architecture
- Languages: English, knowledge of other languages is an asset.
- Experience : 0 - 2 years
- Software knowledge: MS Office, MS Project, Autocad
- Driver license
Group-IPS offers you a challenging job in a dynamic and international environment with professional growth potential. Quality and professionalism are our hallmark.
As a member of our team, we are able to offer you a full-time employment with group insurance, laptop, mobile phone as well as other fringe benefits.
Articles you may want to read
3 MSC students from IESEG win the Deloitte 2020 Young Women Challenge
CATÓLICA-LISBON: Your Business school in the heart of Lisbon
Have you ever thought of studying a MSc Program, fully taught in English, in the sunniest capital in Europe? This is your opportunity to study a Master Program in the areas of Management, Financ...
- Dutch: mother tongue
- English: excellent
- French: excellent