Political economy, Quantitative finance, Financial markets, Innovation & entrepreneurship, Innovation & strategic management: discover here the practical and intensive one-year postgraduat...
Junior Project Manager FR
Drawbotics is a Belgian scale-up founded 5 years ago with the aim of positively impacting the home buying and selling process through innovation and technology. With offices in Brussels, London and Paris, Drawbotics has quickly grown into one of the fastest growing scale-ups in the Proptech industry. We are looking for a junior project manager to join our team in Brussels and fuel our growth.
Join one of the fastest growing scale-ups in the Proptech industry and become a cornerstone of the company's future. As a project manager, you are responsible for managing huge real estate marketing projects directly with our French-speaking clients in France, Belgium, Switzerland, Luxembourg and Canada.
- You are the client’s main point of contact from the very start of a project through to delivery of final artwork and marketing tools
- Bridge the gap between the Sales Team and the Operations Team
- Liaise with the client on requirements, develop the schedule and implement marketing strategy into every aspect of the client's project
- You collaborate with operational management and support the super talented artistic & marketing teams to produce the very best work they can, by ensuring that they have -all the tools and information they need for the job at hand.
- Organized and dependable, both our Clients and team will rely on you to stay on top of all current and future projects
- Work together with senior management and the IT team to help us improve our project management platform
- Proactive and passionate, eager to learn every single day
- Methodical and analytical approach to managing and resourcing multiple diverse projects
- A positive team player - have the ability to provide support, reassurance, motivation and clear direction to the directors, project leads and artists working to tight deadlines
- Clear verbal and written communications skills with excellent attention to detail, ensuring all communications are accurate, articulate and appropriate to the audience
- Have a consultative approach, testing and contributing ideas towards process improvement
- Forward thinking, ability to spot future challenges and potential pitfalls
- Ideally have a background in architectural visualisation, real estate, architecture, interior design, marketing or branding
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills in French. Good verbal communication skills in English
- Opportunity to grow quickly and potentially build a great team from the ground up
- Freedom and support: we are allergic to micromanagement and office politics
- Competitive remuneration package
- Permanent contract
- Unlimited vacation time
- Unlimited flow of nice coffee and tea + tons of drinks and fresh fruit in the office
- Daily Mario Kart Tournaments
- Weekly lunches, happy hours, sports & other activities
Articles you may want to read
Solvay's Advanced Masters: a boost for your career
- French: mother tongue
- English: excellent