We are back with our second ask the recruiter blog post.
Junior Recruitment Consultant
The Brussels division of Angela Mortimer plc - a leading UK recruitment consultancy specialised in support staff - is looking for a sparkling new colleague! After a trainee period, during which you will be a Recruiting/Office Assistant, you will evolve towards a Junior Recruitment Consultant role.
- Welcoming candidates and guiding them through the process of registration, interview and assessment
- Handling incoming calls and emails
- Liaising with the offices in London and Paris. Making sure there is a good flow of information
- Doing office management tasks: ordering office supplies, asking for price offers from suppliers, etc.
- Screening incoming CVs, updating databases
- Keeping files of candidates and clients up to date
- Giving support to the consultants: planning interviews, making candidate reports, giving feedback to candidates, sourcing and contacting adequate candidates, etc.
- Writing job advertisements, translating them and placing them online
- Preparing and organising internal and external events together with several colleagues
- And so much more!
- You have a very good level in Dutch, French and English
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree
- A first experience in a similar role can be an asset!
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint have no secrets for you
- You are ambitious, motivated and result oriented
- You have strong communication skills and you are someone who likes to take initiative
- You can focus on several tasks at the same time while always respecting the deadline for every single one of them
- You are someone who likes being challenged and who likes working in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment!
- A permanent contract with a 6-month trial period
- Starting salary + package including luncheon vouchers and health insurance
- Training in Brussels, London and Paris
- Core values of the company are continuous self-development and entrepreneurship
- You will be joining a young, enthusiastic and open-minded team
- Challenging and international working environment in the centre of Brussels !
Articles you may want to read
Ask the recruiter: Board of innovation
2018-08-23=job.status_textt-groep First Job1200 Sint-Lambrechts-WoluweThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2018-08-23=job.status_textt-groep First Job1070 AnderlechtThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2018-08-23=job.status_textt-groep First Job1043 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2018-09-01=job.status_textTarget First Job1930 ZaventemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2018-04-09=job.status_textClearSource First Job1200 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2018-09-01=job.status_textAttentia First Job1082 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time