We are back with our second ask the recruiter blog post.
Junior SAP Netweaver /ABAP developers
With over 2.000 SAP consultants, CGI is acknowledged as one of the most important SAP partners globally. We help our customers to become more productive in SAP with innovative solutions and service offerings.
To strengthen CGI Belgium's organization and to realize our ambitious growth plans, we are looking for new consultants. And we are eager to get them on board as soon as possible!
We are looking for talented graduates and young potentials to help us in the area of SAP PI Netweaver/ABAP development. We will train and support you to fulfil your future tasks, responsibilities and skills:
• Process Integration consultant /developer for our SAP PO/PI projects
• Your responsibilities involve SAP Netweaver PI development, which included: BPM process creation, interface creation, custom Java development, complex mappings and Java WebDynpro
• Combination of consulting skills and integration knowledge to develop solutions for the various clients in the Energy and Utilities Sector.
• Participating in a growing SAP PI/PO community within CGI, a worldwide consulting player
• Make functional and technical analyses to guide the implementation of the SAP solution
• Hands-on implementation of SAP solutions (configuration, testing, go-live support, training)
• Share knowledge and experience within our SAP Competence Centre
• Contributes to routine problem resolution
• Understands and uses appropriate methods, tools and applications
• Demonstrates a rational and organized approach to work
• Has sufficient communication skills of effective dialogue with customers, suppliers and partners
• Is able to plan, schedule and monitor own work within short time horizons
• Absorbs technical information when it is presented systematically and applies it effectively
• Master and or /Bachelor in IT , Master Commercial Engineer, Master Industrial Engineer or equivalent Master degree with strong IT affinity.
• You have a strong motivation to grow in a consulting career
• You are a flexible and fast learning team player
• You demonstrate a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to work
• You work accurate and are good in problem analysis and judgment forming
• You can identify and negotiate own development opportunities
• You have good communication skills in English and Dutch
CGI Talented Graduates and Young Potentials will start with an intensive training (technical & soft skills) and can expect to work with cutting edge technology, to deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries, to work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope, receive continuous training and gain rapid career progression including a competitive salary package (car, laptop, insurances and net allowances)
Our promise to you:
• You’ll be respected
• Your initiative will be encouraged
• Your career and professional development will be our top priorities
• You’ll be remunerated based on merit and performance
• You’ll constantly learn, no matter how experienced you are
At CGI, we’re a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 68,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Articles you may want to read
Ask the recruiter: Board of innovation
2018-08-01=job.status_textPwC First Job1932 ZaventemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
2018-09-01=job.status_textPwC First Job1932 ZaventemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
2018-09-01=job.status_textPwC First Job1932 ZaventemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2015-10-01=job.status_textErnst & Young First Job1830 DiegemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
2015-09-01=job.status_textCGI First Job1830 DiegemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
2015-09-01=job.status_textCGI First Job1831 DiegemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time