Consulting has many facets. We have identified several types of consulting and tried to explain them as clearly as possible so that this sector has no more secrets for you!
Junior Tax Consultant
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, tax, legal and advisory services. The Mazars Group belongs to the European market leaders in the accountancy field.
Mazars has a wide range of clients: corporations and entrepreneurs in the (non)PIE sector, non-profit organisations and ‘high net worth individuals’.
As a contender in the market, Mazars is equipped to support large corporate organisations with tailored solutions. This complete, applicable and flexible range of services makes Mazars equally suitable for smaller SMEs and/or one-man businesses, as well as family companies, non-profit organisations and the 'high net worth individuals'.
As we are part of a whole, our clients can continue to count on the full attention of our professionals. Specialised in local matters, they deliver made-to–measure services, based on the large network of which they are part. Mazars does not go on the fixed pattern of rules and regulations, but looks at the problem of the client from a wide point of view, within the unique context in which the organisation is situated. Of course, we are fully aware of the existing rules.
By listening closely to clients and understanding their needs, the MAZARS range of services is designed to provide the assurance of recognized technical and regulatory expertise together with the added-value of a business partner that can advise effectively on improving performance at all levels.
As a tax consultant you will advise and assist our clients with respect to tax matters relating to both personal income tax for wealthy individuals and corporate income tax for small and medium sized fast growing companies. You will prepare and review individual tax returns, review tax assessments and assist clients during tax audits. The more knowledge you acquire, the more you will be involved in tax advice and tax planning.
* A university degree in law or in economics with a post-graduate qualification in tax law;
* Fluent communication skills in Dutch, French and English;
* A first work experience is an advantage but not required;
* You are highly motivated and eager to become a tax specialist;
* You have an open and creative mentality and you are keen to work in a team.
* An intensive training through internal training sessions and specialised courses;
* A varied job with significant career opportunities;
* A young and dynamic work environment;
* The possibility for you to obtain the qualification of Tax Consultant and/or Accountant through the Institute of Public Accounts and Tax Consultants;
* An attractive remuneration and benefit package