Consulting has many facets. We have identified several types of consulting and tried to explain them as clearly as possible so that this sector has no more secrets for you!
Junior Tax Technology, Data & Analytics Consultant
PwC provides professional services in the audit, tax and consulting domains. We’re part of a large international network and are the global leader in our sector.
At PwC we're looking for people who dare to question how things are done and look for better solutions.
People who like challenges and see opportunities even within constraints. Because that's the only way to set new benchmarks.
At PwC, data & technology is at the heart of everything we do. We are currently looking for a motivated individual to be a member of the Tax Technology team and to work with tax professionals and other technologists in all aspects of the PwC Tax Technology global program.
You will primarily be responsible for assisting in the design and implementation of innovative client-related tax technology projects in Belgium. In addition, you will be responsible for the daily operations of certain tax technology platforms in Belgium.
You will be responsible for identifying the relevant tax technologies & applications developed within the global PwC network and deploy them in Belgium. You will also facilitate the business transformation and technology adoption by the tax client teams.
You will help the tax business units managing clients’ data throughout its lifecycle, from collection and processing to archiving, performing modelling, analytics, visualising the outcomes of the analysis and translating it into actionable insights for the clients. You will work in close relationship with the client teams to leverage on their available data source.
You will have to be able to translate the knowledge of tax technology and tax process best practices into actionable solutions. You will need to organise projects, define and articulate requirements (verbal and written), and work with staff and consultants on all aspects of project delivery.
- A master’s degree in commercial engineering or any other business-related degree; computer science engineering, ICT, bachelor in informatics;
- You see technology as a business enabler and have an interest in the latest trends;
- You are interested in tax subjects;
- You have extensive expertise with Microsoft suite (e.g. Excel, Access, PowerPoint);
- You have experience with Excel. Experience with VBA and SQL Databases is a plus;
- You are analytical;
- You have a team-player attitude and you are committed, flexible, accurate and eager to learn.
- You are well-organised and you can work towards tight deadlines;
- You are able to perform in a fast-paced, demanding environment;
- You are able to work on your own and have a good sense of responsibility;
- You are client-oriented and have good social skills;
- You are able to express yourself fluently in English and in Dutch and/or French.
We have this opportunity in our Brussels office.
You will become part of one of the leading global professional services firms, where you get the opportunity to develop yourself throughout your entire career and work in creative, challenging and often multidisciplinary & international teams. To facilitate your development, we have an extensive learning and development programme to offer. We offer you a multidisciplinary environment with challenging career prospects, continuous education and on-the-job training. You will receive an attractive total package, including a gross salary, a company car, laptop, mobile phone budget, hospitalisation cover, life insurance, an occupational pension as well as a warm welcome in the team.
- English: excellent