IE University embraces all challenges as an opportunity for growth—and encourages their students to do the same. Located in the heart of Madrid, the dynamic institution never sits still, providing ...
Junior Technical Consultant (start: ASAP)
Established in 1981, Delaware Consulting is a business consulting leader offering advanced solutions and services to organizations striving for a sustainable, competitive advantage. As a prime partner for Microsoft, SAP and OpenText, Delaware Consulting centers its activities around three main pillars: operational excellence, business insights and customer experience.
More than 1,000 professionals, spread across 10 countries in Europe, Asia and the USA, Delaware Consulting generates an annual turnover of €130 million.
.NET, C#, Java, ABAP, HTML5, SEO, Google Analytics, SharePoint, SAP, Mobility, Networks, Servers ... Do these technologies arouse your interest? In that case you’re at the right address!
As a junior IT Consultant you’re part of one of our technical teams. Which team this is depends on your own interests. One thing is certain, you analyze, develop and implement the IT solutions of tomorrow!
- You have a bachelor or master degree
- You are familiar with software development and you love discovering new technologies
- You have strong communication skills and you speak Dutch and English fluently
- You are willing to work on projects in Belgium
- You recognize yourself in our values: respect, care, commitment, team spirit and entrepreneurship
- A challenging and dynamic job in a successful organization
- A unique company culture
- Periodical training to improve your knowledge
- An attractive salary package, including a company car
Articles you may want to read
IE University: an educational ecosystem that thrives on challenges
3 MSC students from IESEG win the Deloitte 2020 Young Women Challenge
At the end of March, three MSc students from IÉSEG, Mejda AGREBI (MSc Business Analysis & Consulting), Nour JAIT (MSc International Business) and Sara FAYSSE (MSc International Business), took ...