At the end of March, three MSc students from IÉSEG, Mejda AGREBI (MSc Business Analysis & Consulting), Nour JAIT (MSc International Business) and Sara FAYSSE (MSc International Business), took ...
Kids Club Entertainer / Childcare Entertainer
TUI BLUE® is TUI GROUP’s new hotel brand which appeals to a modern, lifestyle-oriented audience. These quality-conscious, modern guests with a particular interest in lifestyle and culture, movement and culinary skills include families, couples and singles. The first TUI BLUE® hotels were opened in Turkey in May 2016. Since then hotel openings in overland destinations (Austria and Germany) an the Mediterranean (et al. Italy (Tuscany), Croatia (Dalmatia), Spain (Majorca), Portugal (Algarve), Tunisia, Turkey) followed.
With TUI BLUE® the Group has launched its first TUI brand in the hotel segment. This move supports the envisaged brand concentration within the Group. Further brand growth is being targeted to make TUI BLUE® one of the leading leisure hotel brands that tap into the modern mainstream customer segment.
TUI BLUE® blends the best in high-quality hotel enjoyment with the unique experiences of individual travel. The brand claim "Explore the more" thus expresses how TUI BLUE® opens opportunities and delivers inspiration for authentic and unforgettable experiences in the region.
What we are looking for:
-Young, positive, sociable, dynamic and openmind person
-Fun and creative personality with the ability to potentially work as part of a large international team
What you will be doing:
Working as part of a national or international childcare team in a fun but safe environment
Using maximum creativity and adaptability to ensure Kids Club sessions are fun and enjoyable for kids of all ages
Joining in and supporting wider team events both daytime and evening such as character parades and party dances
Using skills and experience to ensure Kids Club standards and health & safety guidelines are followed at all times
Helping colleagues and guests by solving any general questions or complaints on-the-spot
Working in a National TUI KIDS CLUB or one of the large international teams in TUI BLUE FOR FAMILIES
- Completed pedagogical training or proven experience in a similar position (hotel, kindergarten, school, educational institution, youth centre etc.)
- Knowledge and skills in the field of children’s entertainment as well as in the design of family actions
- Ability and fun in dealing with children and young people and to dance and movement with children
- Excellent organisational skills
- Independent work ethic and sense of responsibility
- Highly developed communication skills and ability to inspire others
- Spontaneity and creativity
- Resilience and teamwork
- Basic computer skills
- Foreign language skills (Good conversational English, German and other languages an advantage)
- First aid for children (if necessary training by the hotel)
Competitive salary and benefits
- Daily meals & non-alcoholic drinks included during hotel opening months
- Private health insurance, visa, work permit and criminal check costs included
- Free language lessons, learning weeks and development programs.
- Free training course
- Full free accommodation
- Contract 6-7 months with the possibility of extending the contract at other hotels of the company (depending on skills)
- Supervision and guidance throughout the season by competence teamleaders
- Flexible working hours
A challenging team member tries to maximize each collaborative partner’s potential and engages everyone to strive for excellent performance.
A creative type thinks outside of the box. They are experts on the issue and work hard at innovation. In a group, they come up with creative solutions for existing challenges.
In this job, the employee must closely follow procedures, agreements, or work methods. There is a clear job description and the employee often receives feedback about his or her performance by means of structured consultation. The employee primarily has contact within the organization and contact is informal in nature.
In this job, you have a lot of contacts. It is important that the employee can empathize with the ideas and sensitivities of others. As a result of his or her work, the employee will see the final product or the end service provided and can be meaningful for people outside of the organization.
Articles you may want to read
3 MSC students from IESEG win the Deloitte 2020 Young Women Challenge
CATÓLICA-LISBON: Your Business school in the heart of Lisbon
Have you ever thought of studying a MSc Program, fully taught in English, in the sunniest capital in Europe? This is your opportunity to study a Master Program in the areas of Management, Financ...
- English: good
- Dutch: excellent