We are back with our second ask the recruiter blog post.
Life sciences Consultant - Brussels
Founded in 1993, ALCIMED is an Innovation and New Business consulting firm, specializing in innovative sectors: life sciences (healthcare, biotech, food), energy, aeronautics, ICT, chemicals, cosmetics, materials, space and defense.
Our purpose is to help our clients in the private and public sectors to explore and develop uncharted territories. For us, exploring uncharted territories encompasses: New Technologies, Market Innovation, High Growth Geographies and Strategic Foresight.
We have seven offices in Europe, one in the United States and one in Asia.
Today, our Brussels’ office recruits consultants to assist our Life sciences (Agrifood & Healthcare) clients in their issues.
- You will be in charge of the end-to-end completion of projects, from information-gathering to the drafting and presentation of recommendations.
- This will allow you to learn about our industries' latest issues and communicate with worldwide key opinion leaders (to gather and challenge their point of view).
- Working directly with our customers, mostly Innovation, R&D or marketing directors at major groups in Life sciences based in the Benelux (Pharmaceutical labs, Diagnostics & biomedical companies), your mission will be to create and maintain privileged professional relationships.
- You will be trained in our methodologies and benefit from ALCIMED’s cumulated experience.
- Master’s degree or PhD in business, engineering or science
- Recently graduated or with initial experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Passionate about Life science, marketing and innovation
- Fluent English and in French or Dutch
- International experiences will be appreciated
- Personal Skills: Curiosity – open-minded– ambitious – interpersonal skills – rigor – team player – want to take part to the challenge of developing a fast-growing company
Please send your CV and cover letter (Job reference: CS-Brux) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ongoing recruit process
Interviews will take place in Brussels.
Permanent – full time contract
Visit us at www.alcimed.com
Articles you may want to read
Ask the recruiter: Board of innovation