Consulting has many facets. We have identified several types of consulting and tried to explain them as clearly as possible so that this sector has no more secrets for you!
M&A graduate rotation programme
PwC provides professional services in the audit, tax and consulting domains. We’re part of a large international network and are the global leader in our sector.
At PwC we're looking for people who dare to question how things are done and look for better solutions.
People who like challenges and see opportunities even within constraints. Because that's the only way to set new benchmarks.
Fascinated by mergers and acquisitions, restructurings and financial modelling? Would you like to advise clients on these sorts of strategic decisions? Then our Deals Department will definitely interest you.
We’re a market-leading transactions services practice that focuses on four competencies:
- Corporate finance: Guiding corporate and private equity clients through the complete process of a company’s acquisition or disposal. From identifying strategic opportunities to pitching potential deals and all the way through to the final price and contract negotiations.
- Due diligence: analysing, validating and assessing acquisition targets on the basis of historical and budgeted results, and quantifying any upsides and risks that may require the acquisition price to be adjusted while working closely with strategy, operations, tax and legal experts.
- Business restructuring services: working out hands-on financial, operational and strategic restructuring solutions to help healthy companies get even stronger and struggling business get back in shape.
- Valuations: advising clients on the valuation of a business or assets in the case of an acquisition, sale or restructuring, helping them create a business plan or assisting them in some other type of valuation exercise.
We offer young graduates the unique opportunity to take part in a three-year M&A rotation programme which allows you to work for six to eight months in each of our four competence groups in Belgium. In your third year, you can request to go abroad (EMEA region) to work half a year to a year in one of these four service lines.
We’ll organise a one-time deals recruitment event in our Brussels office. If you’re interested in participating in this event, please apply online.
- have a master’s degree in applied economic studies or commercial engineering or some other relevant university-level economics-based qualification, possibly via a second master's degree with finance as an option
- are graduating this academic year
- are a born team-player who likes taking initiatives
- have a critical and analytical mind as well as good communication skills, and are client-oriented
- want to keep on learning and are looking to develop and grow further
- are fluent in English and Dutch and/or French.
Then you could be the person we’re looking for!
We have this opportunity in our Brussels office. There is flexibility to work in either of our various offices, but your location will depend mostly on the client you're working on.
Join our team and benefit from a competitive salary, supplemented with attractive fringe benefits. Primarily based in Brussels, but with offices in Antwerp, Ghent and Liège, we offer flexibility, a congenial atmosphere and great team spirit. As a consultant, you’ll have your own responsibilities and engagements. Typically, you’ll work in a team with (Senior) Managers and Directors, and interact with senior-level professionals. Assignments may have different durations, but will generally run between two to six weeks, implying plenty of variety and exposure to different industries. You’ll also benefit from intensive on-the-job coaching and will be able to take part in regular training sessions. If you’re hired, you’ll start in September 2018.
- English: excellent