Almost graduated? Or are you already working and in need of change? Then of course you have to look for a new job! Often, reading online vacancies is not enough to really assess what the job entail...
Management Trainee Maintenance & Engineering Department
Brussels Airlines is the Belgian airline that offers the widest choice of flights to and from its base in Brussels Airport. The group has around 3400 employees and 51 aircraft that operate some 300 punctual flights daily. Values such as flexibility, punctuality, reliability, excellent service, multi-lingual staff, guaranteed low cost fares and top quality are the order of the day every day at Brussels Airlines.
Are you ready for take-off ?
As a Management Trainee you have the opportunity to work on different projects within a time frame of 24 months. You have the possibility to get to know the Maintenance & Engineering Department of Brussels Airlines inside out and within a short period of time you could grow from a starter to a young professional. And even after this take-off of your career, you will even get more chances to develop your talent as your contract with Brussels Airlines keeps continuing.
During these 24 months you will already gain many responsibilities. However, you are not on your own and a balance between independency and support needs to be found. You will be surrounded by managers who are willing to give you advice and support on your growing path. During your projects, you have the possibility to learn from your co-workers and managers. These experts are guiding you throughout the assignment and are helping with your personal development.
* You graduate in Summer 2015 and have obtained a Master degree in Civil Engineering, and by preference as well as finished an MBA or Master Class.
* As we emphasize motivation and personality, we are not requiring any previous working experience
* You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
* You like to work in an open corporate culture where there is a flat hierarchy and in which trust and good fellowship are crucial
* You are ambitious and eager to learn
* You feel comfortable in a fast changing environment
* You possess interpersonal skills that give you the possibility to take up a managerial role in the future
* You have a passion for aviation
A great job in a challenging environment
Articles you may want to read
Job Events: a guidebook
Solvay's Advanced Masters: a boost for your career
Political economy, Quantitative finance, Financial markets, Innovation & entrepreneurship, Innovation & strategic management: discover here the practical and intensive one-year postgraduat...