IE University embraces all challenges as an opportunity for growth—and encourages their students to do the same. Located in the heart of Madrid, the dynamic institution never sits still, providing ...
ORMIT is an independent company with offices in Brussels and De Bilt (NL) and is the actual leader in talent and leadership development. We cooperate with renowned international enterprises providing young talent the opportunity to develop their personal leadership skills. With professional experience, coaching, training and intervision, ORMIT offers its effective approach and unique concept.
Join the ORMIT Multi-Company programme, an on-the-job management traineeship & choose the shortest route to:
- gaining as much experience as you can in various relevant positions and disciplines
- familiarisation with diverse company cultures and sectors
- knowing what you’re best at and what you enjoy the most
- discovering and building on your own unique talents
- activating and developing your leadership skills
- acquiring essential skills fast
- building a large professional network
- collaborating with young, ambitious (future) managers
- working within an inspiring, stimulating environment
• you have recently graduated or have some professional experience (maximum of 3 years) and hold a master’s degree in engineering or a business-oriented field
• you have distinct management ambitions
• you have an excellent knowledge of French, Dutch and English
• you are eager to learn and motivated to follow a programme that focuses on your development.
Suitable work experience for the right career orientation
A unique opportunity to be active in a variety of management fields (supply chain, marketing, finance, HR, etc.) within several major leading companies and sectors over a short period of time (26 months). In no time at all you will have a broad scope of the job market: what suits you best professionally and where you create the most added value.
You are assigned a talent development manager who coaches you personally. Through systematic, quality feedback you gain more self-insight (strengths/weaknesses) and improve your selfmanagement in order to achieve your goals. Dedicated career coaching enables you to manage your own career.
An intensive training programme teaches you essential management skills, such as negotiating skills, situational leadership, change management and more. And at regular intervision sessions, you get to share valuable learning experiences with peers.
Articles you may want to read
IE University: an educational ecosystem that thrives on challenges
3 MSC students from IESEG win the Deloitte 2020 Young Women Challenge
At the end of March, three MSc students from IÉSEG, Mejda AGREBI (MSc Business Analysis & Consulting), Nour JAIT (MSc International Business) and Sara FAYSSE (MSc International Business), took ...