We are back with our second ask the recruiter blog post.
Nu Skin Enterprises is a US based company, quoted on the New York Stock Exchange.
At Nu Skin Enterprises we are in business to be a force for good throughout the world. We accomplish this by creating and selling exceptional anti-ageing personal care products and nutritional supplements, providing rewarding direct sales business opportunities and supporting distributors, shareholders, consumers and employees in ways that improve their quality of life. We offer a positive, uplifting work environment in which each person is supported in fulfilling their potential. We are a dynamic, international company with a rich diversity of cultures and nationalities represented in our staff.
You will be responsible for supporting the Marketing communications team in its goal to successfully launch Marketing campaigns across the EMEA region, with a particular focus on Printed Items.
In this role you will report to the Marketing Communications Manager and have the following responsibilities:
- Coordinate the set-up of print items (SKU’s, price template, order drop, define cog and sales price, WSE, …) + follow up on issues that arise
- Ensure that new print items are consistent with and complementary to existing materials.
- Supervise the production and pre-print processes to ensure quality standards
- Communicate all print related information to the main stakeholders: liaise closely with marketing & logistics team to keep track of ongoing projects, give updates on process and clarify role and responsibilities when needed.
- Manage print supplier pool and relationships
- Make sure relevant people receive the printed items and that they are available for consultation: distribute printed samples to local marketing managers, internal people, maintain small orderly stock in office as well as catalogue/folder with brochures.
- Come up with suggestions to improve in the print process, in terms of deadlines, collaboration, organization or even quality.
- Take ownership of ad hoc communication projects when possible
- Keep an eye open for improvements on launches, processes and collaboration to strive for better results
- You keep yourself updated with communication best practices and newness to make Nu Skin deliverables improve to reach always higher standards
Based on print ownership capacities, coordinate a small communication campaign.
- Minimum a Bachelor degree or equivalent in experience in marketing or marketing communication
- A first experience in marketing communication is considered a plus, and a good knowledge of communication trends (social media, etc) would be a great asset.
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written. Any other European language is considered a plus
- Profound knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
You possess strong organizational skills:
- You are detail-oriented
- you are result driven
- you have a problem solving mentality
- you are pro-active
- you are a dedicated team player
- you are fully able to work autonomously and look for solutions by yourself
- you are able to multitask and work with tight deadlines
- You are able to work accurately and in a structured way
- You are flexible and service-oriented
- You are able to build up solid interpersonal relationships
- You are able to work in an international environment, across functions, languages and cultures
- You maintain a positive and uplifting work environment by possessing an enthusiastic and energetic personality
A challenging opportunity in an expanding and dynamic company where you will work close to the business, have international contacts and have exposure to other Nu Skin departments and where you are able to contribute to the development of a successful and friendly team.
Articles you may want to read
Ask the recruiter: Board of innovation