Registrations are open for the l'Oréal Brandstrom 2020 - The ultimate innovation competition since 1992. What is the mission this year? Check it out in the article!
Present in 130 countries, L’Oréal is the world’s leading beauty group. Its robustness, which is largely due to the talents and diversity of its employees, has resulted in over a century of experience in producing beauty products and services.
L’Oréal offers a diverse range of careers. Every one of our 68,900 employees contribute their expertise and commitment to the company’s overall performance. Read on to discover who you can be at L’Oréal.
At every stage of your career with L’Oréal we offer personalized training and support that will help you progress and develop your career. You hold the keys: it’s up to you to show who you are and what you can become.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
Takes responsibility for the administrative and organizational follow-up of the Marketing team's activities.
- Plans the organization of major events (sales conferences, area visits, international meetings, plans, prospectives, etc.).
- Be the marketing’s team support
- Draws up purchase orders, monitors budget and expenditure.
- Draws up and maintains presentation files with updated marketing data.
- Coordinates the arrival of new employees (transfer files, FIT course planning, IT and telephone requests, etc.).
- Connects various departments/people (Sales, Merchandising, PR, Training, etc.).
- Communicates with external service providers (market research, advertising agencies, media buying agencies, etc.).
- Circulates marketing information within the department (magazines, files, etc.).
- Participates in competitive intelligence (purchase of competing products, press cuttings, etc.).
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
ORGANIZES/OPTIMIZES THE ACTIVITY OF THE MANAGER OR TEAM
- Handles the manager or team's calendars.
- Anticipates, takes the initiative, and handles priorities.
- Carries out all activities while displaying a sense of service, availability, and responsiveness.
SORTS, RE-PROCESSES, AND DISTRIBUTES INFORMATION
- Drafts simple or complex responses to letters and emails.
- Summarizes and analyzes important points in the responses made.
- Identifies useful documents and information within the department's sector and handles their distribution.
- Works alongside relevant networks to ensure smooth communication, while respecting rules on discretion and confidentiality.
HANDLES ADMINISTRATIVE ACTIVITIES
- Implements administrative tasks relevant to his/her area of activity and reports on it.
- Updates administrative and/or technical data (indicators and monitoring tools).
- Uses the professional applications available for his/her activity.
- Shows an awareness of and curiosity for his/her sector (vocabulary, rules, processes, network, etc.).
HANDLES PROJECTS ACCORDING TO DEPARTMENTAL ORGANIZATION
- Takes responsibility for all or part of a project
- Coordinates the advancement of projects with internal or external partners
- Handles contacts with participating parties according to the level of their contribution to the project
- You have a Bachelor degree
- You are organized
- You are fluent NL/FR
A great challenge and competitive advantage on the job market !
More info about the company
L'Oréal Brandstrom 2020 - The ultimate innovation competition since 1992
Solvay's Advanced Masters: a boost for your career
Political economy, Quantitative finance, Financial markets, Innovation & entrepreneurship, Innovation & strategic management: discover here the practical and intensive one-year postgraduat...