Political economy, Quantitative finance, Financial markets, Innovation & entrepreneurship, Innovation & strategic management: discover here the practical and intensive one-year postgraduat...
ORMIT & Belfius Traineeship - Process Innovator
ORMIT is an independent company with offices in Brussels and De Bilt (NL) and is the actual leader in talent and leadership development. We cooperate with renowned international enterprises providing young talent the opportunity to develop their personal leadership skills. With professional experience, coaching, training and intervision, ORMIT offers its effective approach and unique concept.
Do you have natural-born interest for technologies like A.I. and robotics? Are you ready to create impact during 3 challenging missions while boosting your leadership skills? At one of Belgium’s leading banks? Then this traineeship will bring out the real you.
Belfius is looking for process innovators who understand that when technology meets people, everything is possible. Young talents who dare to challenge existing processes to create new ones with clear and simple solutions to serve the customer. And ORMIT is your loyal travel companion. On a 24-month journey where we help you explore and develop your leadership skills. While working as an agent of change and influencer in a customer-oriented environment.
Are you the Process Innovator we're looking for?
- You have a master’s degree with a maximum of 3 years work experience.
- In addition to Dutch or French (and basic understanding of the other), you are fluent in English.
- Transversal thinking, design-based thinking, end-to-end, lean, … Much more than buzzwords to you.
- You have a natural-born interest in technology, robotics, A.I., …
- You trust your analytical and critical mind.
- You are patient, persistent and know how to inspire people.
- Boost your leadership skills with 20+ days of training.
- With on-the-job managers, personal coaches and trainers.
- 3 challenging missions where you create direct impact.
- A bright future at one of the country’s most influential banks.
- In a role that best suits you. Business analyst, business process owner, team manager or who knows? That’s what we’ll help you discover.
- As part of a great and dynamic team.
Articles you may want to read
Solvay's Advanced Masters: a boost for your career
- English: excellent
- Dutch: excellent
- French: excellent