We are back with our second ask the recruiter blog post.
Partners Sales Manager
Hometown est une jeune société française implantée en Belgique depuis 6 mois, spécialiste de la gestion locative de luxe dans trois destinations : Paris, Tel Aviv et Lisbon.
Partners Sales Manager of HOMETOWN will have under its responsability the following tasks :
- Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, and disciplining employees.
- Develops strategic plan by studying opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by establishing plans and budgets, results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Builds company image by collaborating with Partners, Customers, Corporates, and employees.
- Develop HOMETOWN's Distribution Network.
- Maintains sales quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
We are looking for the following skills and qualifications : Perfomance Management, Staffing, Management Proficiency, Coordination, Developing Standards, Process improvement, Decision Making, Quality Management.
The company offers an evolutive position with responsabilities.
Articles you may want to read
Ask the recruiter: Board of innovation
2016-02-01=job.status_textIBP First Job1040 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2015-09-01=job.status_textAG Real Estate First Job1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
- French: excellent
- English: excellent
- Dutch: basic