IE University embraces all challenges as an opportunity for growth—and encourages their students to do the same. Located in the heart of Madrid, the dynamic institution never sits still, providing ...
Purchasing Officer – IT Services & Products
With more than 500 professionals we are one of Europe’s leading asset managers.
We are Multi-specialist in traditional, alternative and SRI management.
We had 111BN€ Assets under management on September 2017.
As a Purchasing Officer - IT Services & Products you will put your experience and IT knowledge to support and extend the purchasing process of IT-related services and products within the Asset Management industry:
- Sourcing providers as potential candidates to respond to RFPs;
- Responding to purchase requests by activation of the process. This may include a simple or advanced Request-for-Proposal (RFP) with in-depth analysis and assessment of possible solutions.
- Administrating purchase orders, contracts and invoices for IT services and products such as hosting services, SW licenses, application licenses, maintenance services, consulting services;
- Reporting on the status of the different contracts and invoices for the running years;
- Together with the team, improving the purchase administration system (information system for contract management, invoice validation, budget forecast, etc.) and other processes.
- Managing internal client relationships & maintaining good ones with our key suppliers;
- Analysing the market to respond to specific requests
- You have a Master of Purchasing or a Bachelor of commercial sciences and business administration;
- Any experiences and an affinity for the information technology will be valuated;
- You are a born negotiator and tactful;
- You are client-oriented, particular towards internal clients;
- You do have an eye for detail and a gift for pragmatism; you are well-organized and rigorous;
- You are fluent in English and French; Dutch is a plus;
- You can turn your hand at MS Pack Office;
Join our team to be part of one of Europe’s leading asset managers!
Articles you may want to read
IE University: an educational ecosystem that thrives on challenges
3 MSC students from IESEG win the Deloitte 2020 Young Women Challenge
At the end of March, three MSc students from IÉSEG, Mejda AGREBI (MSc Business Analysis & Consulting), Nour JAIT (MSc International Business) and Sara FAYSSE (MSc International Business), took ...