Political economy, Quantitative finance, Financial markets, Innovation & entrepreneurship, Innovation & strategic management: discover here the practical and intensive one-year postgraduat...
Purchasing Officer – IT Services & Products
With more than 500 professionals we are one of Europe’s leading asset managers.
We are Multi-specialist in traditional, alternative and SRI management.
We had 111BN€ Assets under management on September 2017.
As a Purchasing Officer - IT Services & Products you will put your experience and IT knowledge to support and extend the purchasing process of IT-related services and products within the Asset Management industry:
- Sourcing providers as potential candidates to respond to RFPs;
- Responding to purchase requests by activation of the process. This may include a simple or advanced Request-for-Proposal (RFP) with in-depth analysis and assessment of possible solutions.
- Administrating purchase orders, contracts and invoices for IT services and products such as hosting services, SW licenses, application licenses, maintenance services, consulting services;
- Reporting on the status of the different contracts and invoices for the running years;
- Together with the team, improving the purchase administration system (information system for contract management, invoice validation, budget forecast, etc.) and other processes.
- Managing internal client relationships & maintaining good ones with our key suppliers;
- Analysing the market to respond to specific requests
- You have a Master of Purchasing or a Bachelor of commercial sciences and business administration;
- Any experiences and an affinity for the information technology will be valuated;
- You are a born negotiator and tactful;
- You are client-oriented, particular towards internal clients;
- You do have an eye for detail and a gift for pragmatism; you are well-organized and rigorous;
- You are fluent in English and French; Dutch is a plus;
- You can turn your hand at MS Pack Office;
Join our team to be part of one of Europe’s leading asset managers!
Articles you may want to read
Solvay's Advanced Masters: a boost for your career