Consulting has many facets. We have identified several types of consulting and tried to explain them as clearly as possible so that this sector has no more secrets for you!
Odoo is a suite of business apps that covers all enterprise management needs: CRM, e-Commerce, Accounting, Project Management, Inventory, POS, etc. We disrupt the enterprise software market by making fully open source, super easy and full featured (3000+ apps) software accessible to SMEs at a very low cost.
Even after 10 years of experience, Odoo maintains its startup mindset where people can really bring their ideas to improve what and how we do. We are looking for different young profiles; Junior Business Advisor, Junior Business Analyst, Developers, ...
Feel free to read more on our website !
- Develop Apps people care about
- Coach small distributed dev teams
- Be responsible of what you develop
- Framework and/or front-end
What's great in the job?
- You develop an Open Source Software and interact with the community
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Support of a real usability and testing team
- Have the time to focus on quality, refactoring and testing (no customer deadlines)
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- No solution architect, no business analysts, no Gantt charts
Nice to have
- Contribution to Open Source Projects
- Master degree or higher
- Linux, GitHub
- Several programming languages
- Passion for development
- Quick & Autonomous learner
- Read & Written English
What we offer
- A complete technical and functional Odoo training
- A nice working atmosphere in a young and passionate team
- A great experience in state-of-the-art web technologies and agile development
- The opportunity to join a popular open source project
- A full-time job with an attractive salary package
- English: good