Almost graduated? Or are you already working and in need of change? Then of course you have to look for a new job! Often, reading online vacancies is not enough to really assess what the job entail...
Odoo is a suite of business apps that covers all enterprise management needs: CRM, e-Commerce, Accounting, Project Management, Inventory, POS, etc. We disrupt the enterprise software market by making fully open source, super easy and full featured (3000+ apps) software accessible to SMEs at a very low cost.
Even after 10 years of experience, Odoo maintains its startup mindset where people can really bring their ideas to improve what and how we do. We are looking for different young profiles; Junior Business Advisor, Junior Business Analyst, Developers, ...
- Develop Apps people care about
- Coach small distributed dev teams
- Be responsible of what you develop
- Framework and/or front-end
- Several programming languages
- Passion for development
- Quick & Autonomous learner
- Read & Written English
Nice to have
- Contribution to Open Source Projects
- Master degree or higher
- Linux, GitHub
- A complete technical and functional Odoo training
- A nice working atmosphere in a young and passionate team
- A great experience in state-of-the-art web technologies and agile development
- The opportunity to join a popular open source project
- A full-time job with an attractive salary package