Have you ever thought of studying an MSc Program, fully taught in English, in the heart of Lisbon?
R&D engineer in computer vision, machine learning and artificial intelligence
Recognized as a center of excellence at the international level, Multitel develops and integrates emerging technologies in the industrial sector. These technologies are articulated around four areas of activity: Networks and Telecoms, Applied Photonics, Signal & Embedded Systems and Rail Certification. Within the signal and embedded systems department, the Artificial Intelligence team plays a crucial role in supporting companies (from start-up to big corporate) in their technological innovation projects and accompanies them from the feasibility phase to the development of minimal viable products in various fields such as: avionics, automotive, IoT, Smart Cities, industry 4.0, medical sciences & defense.
To strengthen our AI team, we are looking for a R&D engineer in computer vision, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
Main responsibilities :
- Participate in cutting edge research in computer vision and machine/deep learning applications.
- Develop solutions for real world, large scale problems
- Master or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical engineering, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Programming experience in one or more of the following: Python, C/C++.
- Programming experience with libraries and toolkits such as CUDA, Matplotlib, Scikit, OpenCV, Tensorflow, PyTorch...
- Familiar with Linux operating system.
- Experience in Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Algorithmic Foundations of Optimization, Data Mining or Machine Intelligence (Artificial Intelligence).
- Ability to design and execute on research agenda.
- Ability to work fluently in English (spoken and written)
Why you should apply?
Do you want to contribute in driving AI innovation forward and join a great, dynamic and growing team? Then, tell us what makes you the perfect match.
A creative type thinks outside of the box. They are experts on the issue and work hard at innovation. In a group, they come up with creative solutions for existing challenges.
A goal-oriented performer focuses on finding solutions and achieving goals. In a group, the employee tends to focus on what needs to happen in the short-term.
In this job, accuracy and detail-oriented work are priorities.
In this job, it is important to continue training. This allows the employee to further develop and for career opportunities to materialize—both within the position, as well as toward another position. There is a lot of freedom in the order in which the tasks can be performed.
Articles you may want to read
CATÓLICA-LISBON: Your Business school in the heart of Lisbon
IE University: an educational ecosystem that thrives on challenges
IE University embraces all challenges as an opportunity for growth—and encourages their students to do the same. Located in the heart of Madrid, the dynamic institution never sits still, providing ...