Have you ever thought of studying an MSc Program, fully taught in English, in the heart of Lisbon?
Recruitment Officer Healthy Volunteers for Clinical Trials
At SGS, you can choose. First of all, out of our various vacancies. However, SGS also gives you another choice. Do you choose to expand or to enrich? We are not only looking for colleagues who can go in to depths of their discipline. We are equally as much looking for colleagues who we call ‘connectors’, people who can connect our diversity to our services. To each other. And this way, enrich our business.
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We’re also the benchmark worldwide for quality and integrity. And that makes us very proud. This can only happen thanks to more than 90 000 colleagues worldwide, with 1650 employees in Belgium only. Our employees give 110% of themselves every day, divided over all expertises, branches and cultures. Our coworkers build their own way inside the company, the services and the expertise.
SGS Life Sciences carries out all type of services for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, from coordination and running of clinical trials with new molecules or techniques on human beings, to support and consultancy on post marketing registration activities. SGS Life Sciences has also expertise in the quality control of pharmaceuticals.
At our Clinical Pharmacology Unit, located at Stuivenberg Hospital Antwerp, we are currently looking for a Recruitment Officer.
As a recruitment officer you are part of a well-organized dedicated recruitment team. We expect you to recruit a sufficient number of qualified applicants for participation in our clinical studies. You will work closely together with all CPU project team members (investigators, nurses and administrative staff) to successfully complete enrollment of the applicants in a specific study.
As a Recruitment Officer, you are responsible in following main areas:
1) First and foremost – Management of the recruitment database
- Be the first contact point between the CPU and the applicant
- Provide information to potential applicants
- Attempt to have a continuous supply of new applicants
- Enter completed registration forms in the recruitment database
- Maintain all conceivable communication channels with potential and current applicants: mail, telephone, personal contact,..
2) Second – Recruitment of sufficient, qualified applicant for a specific study
- Participate in a project team and attend team meetings (or arrange back-up)
- Create trial specific recruitment letters and advertisements
- Prepare and execute selections for potential applicants from the recruitment database
- Send recruitment letters to the potential applicants from this pool
- Register an adequate number of interested, qualified applicants in the study
- Make the required appointments with the registered/interested applicants
- Notify applicants of the results of the selection visit
What do you need to be successful?
- You have obtained a professional bachelor level degree (equal experience in the medical and/or administrative sector). It’s a big plus if you already have experience in recruitment of applicants.
- You have good communication skills and can perform customer-oriented phone calls. You can respect deadlines and you can handle information confidential.
What we have to offer:
Were you already considering a big switch in your career? Maybe this could be your next step. At SGS you can count on an interesting position where you can take responsibility. Come enjoy our fun team of colleagues and on top of that, we will reward you with an interesting salary package (incl. retirement plan, meal vouchers, …)
Do you want to be part of this?
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Send us your story and your resume via the apply button and maybe you will soon join us for work and coffee breaks.
Articles you may want to read
CATÓLICA-LISBON: Your Business school in the heart of Lisbon
IE University: an educational ecosystem that thrives on challenges
IE University embraces all challenges as an opportunity for growth—and encourages their students to do the same. Located in the heart of Madrid, the dynamic institution never sits still, providing ...
- Dutch: excellent
- English: excellent