At the end of March, three MSc students from IÉSEG, Mejda AGREBI (MSc Business Analysis & Consulting), Nour JAIT (MSc International Business) and Sara FAYSSE (MSc International Business), took ...
Sales Engineer Building Products
Bekaert (www.bekaert.com) is a world market and technology leader in steel wire transformation and coating technologies. We pursue to be the preferred supplier for our steel wire products and solutions by continuously delivering superior value to our customers worldwide. Bekaert (Euronext Brussels: BEKB) is a global company with almost 30 000 employees worldwide, headquarters in Belgium and € 5.1 billion in combined revenue.
Within our business platform Building Products, we commercialize amongst others Dramix® steel fibers for concrete reinforcement or for reinforcement of industrial floors. For more than 40 years, the Dramix® steel fibers have the number 1 position in the market. Innovation & superior service to our customers contribute to this success.
To strengthen our team we are looking for a Sales Engineer Building Products for the Belgian market to achieve our growth ambitions for the future. It will be your mission to further develop the market of Dramix® steel fibers in Flanders.
- You achieve your sales targets by building and further strengthening the relations with our existing and future customers, and by delivering value-adding solutions to them. You will have contact with concrete contractors, architects, engineers, developers, etc. in the sector of industrial flooring.
- You support both your customers and colleagues by working out technical solutions. You make their projects successful by providing designs; these calculations mainly focus on the structural design of all kind of (steel fiber) concrete structures.
- You track and analyze current and future trends in your domain (industrial flooring & structural engineering) in order to develop the market of Dramix® steel fibers applications. You further elaborate your network and other influencing parties within the building industry to generate new business.
- You report to the Area Sales Manager Benelux.
Interested to learn more about the various projects we work on?
Check out our website www.bekaert.com/dramix and LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/bekaert-construction/
- You have a master’s degree in engineering specialized in construction.
- You are entrepreneurial and you like to build and extend a network.
- You like to influence others and you like to negotiate.
- You like to deliver superior service to your customers by delivering technical advice and making the necessary calculations to make the projects of your customer successful.
- You speak fluently Dutch, English & French.
We offer a competitive remuneration package and the possibility to work from a home office. Bekaert also offers continuous development opportunities both in the job as in our global organization.
Articles you may want to read
3 MSC students from IESEG win the Deloitte 2020 Young Women Challenge
CATÓLICA-LISBON: Your Business school in the heart of Lisbon
Have you ever thought of studying a MSc Program, fully taught in English, in the sunniest capital in Europe? This is your opportunity to study a Master Program in the areas of Management, Financ...
- English: excellent
- Dutch: excellent
- French: excellent