Have you ever thought of studying a MSc Program, fully taught in English, in the sunniest capital in Europe? This is your opportunity to study a Master Program in the areas of Management, Financ...
Created in 2001, Uniglo Diamonds is part of a family business founded almost 30 years ago. The company enjoys a worldwide reputation for its outstanding selection of diamonds and unparalleled excellence in service.
As a Sales & Marketing executive you are responsible for the marketing and sales for polished diamonds:
- You take the initiative to set up commercial plans and to execute them.
- You collect, analyze and process market information (analysis of competitors, changes in buying behavior,…) to make adjustments in your own strategies.
- You visit different trades and other events worldwide to promote our products.
- You are the point of contact for the customers and answer all their questions concerning our products.
- You focus on prospecting and attracting new customers.
- You build up long-term relationships with customers by means of customer visits, phone calls and email conversations.
- You negotiate and ensure the full administrative handling of the trade agreement (drawing up tenders and processing, monitoring and executing order administration).
- You work in a small sales team and report to the Manager Marketing & Sales.
You are preferably in the possession of a bachelor/master degree in a commercial direction or equivalent by experience.
Ideally, you have already experience in a sales and marketing function.
- You are fluent in English + min.1 other language e.g. Spanish am (spoken and written). Knowledge of any other language is a plus.
- You have good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- You have a strong commercial feeling with a passion for exploring new opportunities.
- You have a flexible (no 9 - to - 5) mentality and a customer-oriented attitude.
- You are highly motivated with a dynamic drive and a hands-on mentality.
- You are assertive and have strong communication skills.
- You can work both in team and autonomously.
- You are willing to travel often.
Articles you may want to read
CATÓLICA-LISBON: Your Business school in the heart of Lisbon
- Spanish: excellent