We are back with our second ask the recruiter blog post.
Sales representative office staff (M/F), English and/or German
@iPower specialises in B2B internet services and has a base in Antwerp, Belgium (Deurne). Our activities range from hosting and domain name registration over web design to e-mail marketing, with nowadays an emphasis on search engine optimization.
@iPower is operating internationally on the Dutch, French and Belgian markets, but we plan to expand our activities into the United Kingdom and Germany. Therefore we are looking for a sales representative office staff (M/F) with a good knowledge of Dutch and with language training in English and / or German.
- You acquire a broad knowledge of our own services (www.keyboost.co.uk and www.seopageoptimizer.co.uk) and supervise the corresponding SEO campaigns.
- You follow-up the analysis and quotes for English and/or German websites, via telephone and e-mail.
- You have contact intensively with English and/or German prospects.
- You took a language course in English and / or German.
- You have commercial feeling and good communication skills.
- Experience with the internet, computer and keyboard skills and knowledge about natural search engine optimization will work to your advantage.
- A very good knowledge of the English and/or German language is a necessity. Knowledge of additional languages is an asset.
- You can clearly motivate your application and let it be accompanied by an up-to-date CV.
- Initially, we offer a challenging work experience with an emphasis on long-term cooperation and personal development. You get a chance to hone your skills within the company.
- An intensive training in online marketing, specifically SEO.
- We offer an attractive salary (dependent on experience/education/skills) with extralegal benefits (meal vouchers, pension scheme).
Articles you may want to read
Ask the recruiter: Board of innovation
- Dutch: good
- English: excellent
- German: excellent