We are back with our second ask the recruiter blog post.
Ferrero Benelux commercial BU is based in Brussels, employs around 170 people and consistently grows as one of the leading companies within the chocolate and confectionery industry (turnover of more than 160 million euros net sales).
We are currently seeking an ambitious and talented Assistant Key Account Manager who is eager to gain experience in a dynamic and professional work environment where you can make a difference by challenging our business by your innovative! This is a very unique and exciting opportunity for you as future Ferrero collaborator, don’t miss your chance!
You will start as a Field Sales representative for 5 months to have a good induction of the market where you will be able to make your mark and develop your face-to-face and creative sales experience. After this, you will successfully become a Sales Trainee and will be the major interface between the KAMs team and a fantastic high profile client database in Belgium (Colruyt Group, Delhaize Group, Carrefour Group, Provera Group ...) for a year and a half.
You will continue to develop in a multidisciplinary start role. We will offer you a mix of development opportunities to enrich your skills and achieve your personal and professional career goals. Further you will be exposed to a large scope of activities and contacts with all departments; and the possibility to combine both Field Sales and Account Management experience within the chocolate and other confectionery products environment.
Then you will be offered the chance to attend the Capire Ferrero training in Italy for a month where you will be able to have a full immersion into the Ferrero culture, values, business model and organization in general, together with talents from all over the world.
• Master’s degree preferable in General Management, Economics
• Just graduated
• Fluent in French and Dutch, English is an asset
• Strong Sales interest in the FMCG sector
• Highly motivated, stress resistant and ready to evolve in a high demanding environment.
• Autonomy, sense of initiative and assertivity
• Team player, flexible and results-oriented
• Good Mastery of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
• Good analytical skills (work with facts & figures) and interpersonal relationship skills
• A challenging position in a constantly moving environment with big brands
• The possibility to contribute to the success of a company, 100% family business and with a Mediterranean culture, where the people always stand central
• A dynamic and professional work environment
• Growth opportunities to develop your full potential
• We offer a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package
Articles you may want to read
Ask the recruiter: Board of innovation
- Dutch: excellent
- French: excellent
- English: good