At the end of March, three MSc students from IÉSEG, Mejda AGREBI (MSc Business Analysis & Consulting), Nour JAIT (MSc International Business) and Sara FAYSSE (MSc International Business), took ...
Service Engineer Europe
.....we are metrology
We develop a wide range of Coordiante Measuring Machines (CMM's) and Camio software, deployed worldwide in industries such as automotive, aerospace, medical and plastic moulding spans.
No matter what challenges we face as a business, we always consider the foundation of our success - that foundation is our people. At LK Metrology, we have a strong team who share our values and passion about meeting the needs of the customers. We welcome each and every opinion and idea from our employees and encourage feedback.
If you are prepared to share our values and to work hard with some fun along the way, then you will find LK Metrology an exciting and rewarding place to work.
What are your key areas of responsibility ?
- You are responsible for meeting daily service repair needs and driving customer satisfaction
- You install, calibrate, repair and maintain equipment in the field and you provide customer training as required
- You are a technical expert in your product domain
- You participate in service sales opportunities
- After an intensive training period, you will be mostly alone on customer site to solve the customers problems
- Travel mainly in Europe but worldwide can be required
What are your prefered qualifications ?
- Technical background : electricity, mechanics, electronics
- Customer oriented
- Strong creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English
- Very good knowledge of MS Office products
- Enthusiastic and dynamic
- Willing to travel
Training on the products
A strong and helpful team
A market conform salary package with extra-legal benefits like a company car, meal vouchers, compensation for travel
Customers in automative and aerospace
A creative type thinks outside of the box. They are experts on the issue and work hard at innovation. In a group, they come up with creative solutions for existing challenges.
A goal-oriented performer focuses on finding solutions and achieving goals. In a group, the employee tends to focus on what needs to happen in the short-term.
In this job, you have a lot of contacts. It is important that the employee can empathize with the ideas and sensitivities of others. As a result of his or her work, the employee will see the final product or the end service provided and can be meaningful for people outside of the organization.
In this job, accuracy and detail-oriented work are priorities.
Articles you may want to read
3 MSC students from IESEG win the Deloitte 2020 Young Women Challenge
CATÓLICA-LISBON: Your Business school in the heart of Lisbon
Have you ever thought of studying a MSc Program, fully taught in English, in the sunniest capital in Europe? This is your opportunity to study a Master Program in the areas of Management, Financ...
- English: excellent
- Dutch: good