IE University embraces all challenges as an opportunity for growth—and encourages their students to do the same. Located in the heart of Madrid, the dynamic institution never sits still, providing ...
Software Development Engineer - Platform Virtual Classroom
Barco designs technology to enable bright outcomes around the world. Seeing beyond the image, we develop sight, sound, and sharing solutions to help you work together, share insights, and wow audiences. Our focus is on three core markets: Enterprise (from meeting and control rooms to corporate spaces), Healthcare (from the radiology department to the operating room), and Entertainment (from movie theaters to live events and attractions). In 2019, we realized sales of +1.100 billion euro. We have a team of 3,500 employees, located in 90 countries, whose passion for technology is captured in 400 granted patents.
In the Barco Software Group, we don’t want to build products, we want to be build experiences that make the difference for our customers and their people.
- We work in close contact with our customers, so that we can experiment and learn rapidly what brings them most value.
- We use the latest technology to ensure we can create a state-of-the-art experience.
- We strongly believe in continuous integration and testing to ensure that what we deliver is qualitative.
- We believe in people as the cornerstone of our way of working.
As our Software Development Engineer you will:
- work on and help shape our newly defined device management software platform;
- help the team improve together with all of us and bring us to the next level
- work with our colleagues around the world to create the best experiences ever.
As a prerequisite, you:
- hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science
- have a first experience with or strong interest in Docker technology, MQTT and IoT
- possess strong analytical skills and eye for detail and quality
- like to take initiative, work in close collaboration with fellow developers and share your ideas and knowledge
- are able to work independently and towards deadlines
- are fully conversational in English
Once on board you will:
- work in an international team focused on a global software platform for all Barco’s professional markets.
- work in an agile (scrum) mode in the core of a global tech top employer
- appreciate the comfort of our brand new headquarters.
- enjoy continuous training opportunities at our very own Barco University
- take home a competitive salary package with attractive benefits
Articles you may want to read
IE University: an educational ecosystem that thrives on challenges
3 MSC students from IESEG win the Deloitte 2020 Young Women Challenge
At the end of March, three MSc students from IÉSEG, Mejda AGREBI (MSc Business Analysis & Consulting), Nour JAIT (MSc International Business) and Sara FAYSSE (MSc International Business), took ...
- Dutch: excellent
- English: excellent