Political economy, Quantitative finance, Financial markets, Innovation & entrepreneurship, Innovation & strategic management: discover here the practical and intensive one-year postgraduat...
Crossbridge is the missing link between young talent and business!
Crossbridge is a pioneer in coaching, recruitment and HR consulting, focusing solely on last-year students and young graduates. Why? Because we firmly believe in young talent! Our dynamic approach has provided us with an extensive pool of exceptional young talent. Together, we find the right employer for these young professionals. At the same time, we work in close cooperation with a wide range of companies. To serve the needs of these clients, we settle for no less than a perfect match between their recruitment needs on the one hand and the skills, attitude and ambition of young talent on the other hand.
The company offers a broad range of solutions and services using only state-of-the-art equipment and technology. The organizational culture is young, dynamic and fast-growing.
In this energizing environment you will develop your IT competencies and work on challenging projects. Each day you will search for the best software solutions, tailored to client needs. The client portfolio consists of world leading companies in the automotive, airplane, aerospace and manufacturing sector. You will be involved in many aspects - helping evolve the measurement services and working together with the solution team.
Ready to join a motivated team and start an illuminating job?
Because that’s the opportunity Argon is offering.
We’re looking for someone who has an interest in programming and a passion for learning new technologies and scripting languages.
You also meet most (if not more) of the following requirements:
- Practical knowledge of scripting languages, software development and programming;
- Master’s degree in a related field;
- A track record of development projects completed on time - you are a flawless executor;
- You find satisfaction in a job well done;
- You are a good communicator and like being part of a team;
- You have troubleshooting skills and want to solve head-scratching challenges;
- You have a mindset that fits Argon (responsibility, ownership, proactivity, eagerness to learn…)
- A fun working environment
- Steep learning curve
- Challenging job content
- Responsibility and flexibility
Articles you may want to read
Solvay's Advanced Masters: a boost for your career
- Dutch: mother tongue
- English: excellent