At the end of March, three MSc students from IÉSEG, Mejda AGREBI (MSc Business Analysis & Consulting), Nour JAIT (MSc International Business) and Sara FAYSSE (MSc International Business), took ...
Software test engineer
Proceedix is a Software as a Service-based central platform to manage enterprise procedures, work instructions and inspections in an easy way, while making the remote execution paperless and mobile. We want to change the way operators execute work instructions and procedures: anytime, anywhere, on Android or iOS phones and tablets, Windows PC or smart glasses. We are one of the 12 partners worldwide of Google Glass and our clients are large manufacturing companies in Belgium, Europe and the US.
Proceedix is looking for a Software Quality Assurance and Test Engineer to join our cross-functional development team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. We are looking for a passionate team player who is eager to help us improve our Proceedix platform and leverage the power of mobile and wearable technology for industrial operations.
As a Software Quality Assurance and Test Engineer, you have experience with testing of Web APIs, web applications, mobile and wearable applications. You are familiar with software testing frameworks and diagnostic tools. You are a team player with an eye for quality and perfection.
- Set up and perform end-to-end testing, load testing, security testing and automated UI testing
- Evaluate unit tests and integration tests written by developers
- Verify that Business Requirements are properly addressed in code
- Judge code coverage
- Finalize and review Technical Documentation
- Evaluate and qualify bugs that are submitted by customers, create bug reports for developers and assess bug fixes
- A bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science, ICT
- Proven experience as a software test engineer or similar role
- Experience with testing of Web APIs, web applications, mobile and wearable applications
- Experience with end-to-end testing, load testing, security testing and automated UI testing
- Experience with testing frameworks like XUnit, Cypress, ...
- Experience with tools like Postman, Charles, ...
- Familiar with C# and React
- Familiar with Azure DevOps to manage and coordinate test plans
- Excellent communication skills
- Great attention to detail and quality of code
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- - A full-time job at a thriving software start-up with a young and dynamic team
- - A competitive salary package with extra’s
- - Great team with smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- - A context of constant learning
- - Become part of the exciting Industry 4.0 innovations and its challenges
Articles you may want to read
3 MSC students from IESEG win the Deloitte 2020 Young Women Challenge
CATÓLICA-LISBON: Your Business school in the heart of Lisbon
Have you ever thought of studying a MSc Program, fully taught in English, in the sunniest capital in Europe? This is your opportunity to study a Master Program in the areas of Management, Financ...
- English: excellent
- Dutch: excellent