We are back with our second ask the recruiter blog post.
Strategic Marketing Trainee (minimum 6 months)
Join us, the people who ask more from chemistry. More than designing solutions for our customers, we are inventing a new model of sustainable chemistry. At Solvay, you are a catalyst for change, inspired by fresh thinking and teamwork. Whether you see yourself in research, marketing, or manufacturing, Solvay offers you a multinational environment in which to explore diverse career opportunities and a more sustainable future through chemistry.
Solvay Peroxides is one of the 15 Solvay GBUs and the the global market leader of Peroxygens industry with a global coverage (17 plants worldwide). Supporting our double digit growth ambition to 2018 and located at our Headquarters in Brussels, the Strategic Marketing Team of the GBU drives the strategic planning, analyses and monitors strategic markets, and recommends strategic actions for the GBU.
To support our team we are today seeking for a trainee / temporary worker, whom main missions will be:
To contribute to strategic marketing analysis, by
* Mapping, sizing and modeling of market segments
* Defining market attractiveness: market growth and maturity, value chain & intensity, …
* Support analysis Solvay competitive positioning: differentiation & ability to create entry barriers
To contribute to Peroxides Strategic Project, through
On demand analysis for investment approval
* Master Degree in Business & Administration with a Marketing specialization.
* or Master Degree in Engineering completed with additional marketing graduate.
* Very good English level (written & spoken)
* Additionnal european language is a plus
* Curious, open minded, rigourous, and team worker
A 6 months traineeship within an international company
Articles you may want to read
Ask the recruiter: Board of innovation