Registrations are open for the l'Oréal Brandstrom 2020 - The ultimate innovation competition since 1992. What is the mission this year? Check it out in the article!
Supply Chain Internship - Remunerated - Start August 2020
Present in 130 countries, L’Oréal is the world’s leading beauty group. Its robustness, which is largely due to the talents and diversity of its employees, has resulted in over a century of experience in producing beauty products and services. L’Oréal offers a diverse range of careers. Every one of our 68,900 employees contribute their expertise and commitment to the company’s overall performance. Read on to discover who you can be at L’Oréal. At every stage of your career with L’Oréal we offer personalized training and support that will help you progress and develop your career. You hold the keys: it’s up to you to show who you are and what you can become.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AS A SUPPLY CHAIN INTERN AT L'ORÉAL
- You will support the operations team in the creation of analyses and KPI relevant for decision making in areas such as the stop/maintenance of ranges in the catalog, controlling inventory, reports of cost/benefits of promotions, etc.
- You will help creating a library with product launches
- You will create a reporting for a management committee on field such as top stocks, service level, cause of shortages, etc.
- Change the IT flow or develop Excel tools in order to automate parts of the supply chain process
ARE YOU THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR ?
- You have a master degree (preferably economics or similar degree)
- You are at least fluent (minimum B2 level) in Dutch and/or French + English
- You are curious and take initiatives
- You are creative and communicative
- You are problem solving, well organized and have an analytical mindset
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU ?
- A remunerated internship of 6 months which will integrate you within an international company and work setting
- A great challenge and competitive advantage on the job market
- The possibility to orientate professionally
L'Oréal wants its staff to reflect Belgian society in all its diversity. We therefore encourage all people to apply regardless of their origin, skin color, sex, age, sexual orientation, philosophical conviction, disability, etc.
Do you want to kick off your career ?
Join us !
More info about the company
L'Oréal Brandstrom 2020 - The ultimate innovation competition since 1992
CATÓLICA-LISBON: Your Business school in the heart of Lisbon
Have you ever thought of studying a MSc Program, fully taught in English, in the sunniest capital in Europe? This is your opportunity to study a Master Program in the areas of Management, Financ...
2020-08-01=job.status_textL'Oréal First Job1082 Berchem-Sainte-AgatheThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time